Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
You mentioned about huge increase in cut-off in bigger gaps, so I was pointing out that part.

I know you have been entertaining people here with your predictions, but we all know that there is no pattern or predictability in CRS cut-offs or even the dates of cut-offs, so please don't try to prove your point without any logic !

Cheers
Please try to understand what I said in my 1st post before jumping into conclusions. Read it again.
"The more the gap between draws the higher the CRS cut off because more people would enter the pool at higher scores or increase their CRS with time."

I did not say the CRS cut off will increase compared to the previous draw's CRS cut off. I said the CRS cut off would be higher in case of a 3 week gap draw than a 2 week gap draw.

Example: If a 2 week gap draw would have 440 as the CRS cut off then a 3 week gap would have a CRS cut off above 440.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Accurate ? Yeah why not :D
I can bet more than 95% of his predictions have been incorrect.. and without any logic (the world works on logic, not on gut feelings)

You can go back, and check when was the last time his prediction was to the point

I also thank him for his efforts (even if it just gives hope), but he cannot negate other's comments without any logic behind
Dec 20 draw or Dec 06 draw or even the ones before those. Feel free to verify. His predictions are based on logic, one that's been painstakingly developed after looking at data and numbers with trends for the past few months.

You are free to believe what you will. It would be nice to not trample on the hopes of everyone else.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Please try to understand what I said in my 1st post before jumping into conclusions. Read it again.
"The more the gap between draws the higher the CRS cut off because more people would enter the pool at higher scores or increase their CRS with time."

I did not say the CRS cut off will increase compared to the previous draw's CRS cut off. I said the CRS cut off would be higher in case of a 3 week gap draw than a 2 week gap draw.

Example: If a 2 week gap draw would have 440 as the CRS cut off then a 3 week gap would have a CRS cut off above 440.
Are you actually justifying?

Keep doing the good work.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Accurate ? Yeah why not :D
I can bet more than 95% of his predictions have been incorrect.. and without any logic (the world works on logic, not on gut feelings)

You can go back, and check when was the last time his prediction was to the point

I also thank him for his efforts (even if it just gives hope), but he cannot negate other's comments without any logic behind
I use only logic for my predictions, its not guess work or gut feelings.

I study the pool data published by CIC and use that to find average intake to the pool per day at each CRS range and then use that for deriving the cut off based on an assumed ITA count (I use previous draw's ITA numbers).

You can check my prediction posts from April 2017 to December 2017. I guess you are new here!

Dec 13, 2017
India
I use only logic for my predictions, its not guess work or gut feelings.

I study the pool data published by CIC and use that to find average intake to the pool per day at each CRS range and then use that for deriving the cut off based on an assumed ITA count (I use previous draw's ITA numbers).

You can check my prediction posts from April 2017 to December 2017. I guess you are new here!
Buddy I appreciate your efforts for the mankind's help :).... But I just want to tell you that there is "no pattern or predictability" in CRS scores
Also, am not new here, I have been following this forum since 2016, but finally applied a few weeks ago.

After 2 weeks if one says, there will be a draw, then most likely it would be true, and if not, then again next Wednesday say there will be a draw, at-least then it will be true.

Tell me a few instances, when your predicted score was exactly the cut-off :eek:

Also, scores of existing candidates not only increase, they also tend to decrease, for example Samrose just mentioned that his points will drop after a few days.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Are you actually justifying?

Keep doing the good work.
Yes, need to justify so that new folks don't think I am doing guess work here without logic :)

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
there is no draw there was never supposed to be one
we're all hanging on this 'ray' of hope that doesnt exist

Let me repeat! NO DRAW TODAY!
CSR will jump to 470 for next draw FOR SURE if there even is another draw although not anytime soon
and ITAs will decrease to 2500.

All of us in 440s and below can forget we will get ITA this year
sorry to break your bubble but this is harsh reality
I know exactly how you feel my man!

I was stranded at 393 for nearly a year and never gave up the hope, I was struggling with IETLS continuously and finally made up to 435. The next draw after my score bumped up to 435 closed at 436.

I was so hopeful that this is my moment and after almost a year of disappointments, here we go, and guess what.. CIC f**ed up big time.. and then the score never came down until now. My situation right now is like a man who climbed a mountain with bare hands, and when it looked like the summit is there, it was revealed that it's just an edge of a cliff.

However, I have faith that sooner or later, my time will come along with many others waiting in the same queue just like me. I am certainly not the only one stuck at 435 neither are you. So cheer up my friend! we are very much alike in this boat.

hemangshah

Dec 20, 2017
Buddy I appreciate your efforts for the mankind's help :).... But I just want to tell you that there is "no pattern or predictability" in CRS scores
Also, am not new here, I have been following this forum since 2016, but finally applied a few weeks ago.

After 2 weeks if one says, there will be a draw, then most likely it would be true, and if not, then again next Wednesday say there will be a draw, at-least then it will be true.

Tell me a few instances, when your predicted score was exactly the cut-off :eek:

Also, scores of existing candidates not only increase, they also tend to decrease, for example Samrose just mentioned that his points will drop after a few days.

Hi bro.. Pls let this go.. Abhishek_89 does amazing work even if he doesnt need to... Also Many of us believe him and expect his logic to be true.. What's the harm to appreciate someone's efforts..

Let's all be together and achieve our goal...

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
If nothing else has change, then there is some mistake. there in the counting. At very best you could earn max. app. +45 points - 25 points for additional transferability points and 20 points for 1 year of Canadian experience (yes first year of experience in Canada is 30 points, but that will not give you 25 points for transferability but less, everything after that is 20 or less). So you must have changed something else as well.
I didn't update my profile. Now I checked the CRS tool again. It lands me at the same points. So there is nothing that is wrong. Thank you!