Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, @xibalban.
Hi nice to hear that you are here. Merry Christmas and the Happiest New Year for you too
Thank you, and wish you Happy New Year too ;)

the Princess broke the spell and the frost,
the Prince sprang up of a dream and rang the bell out loud,
The summons were sent out, to far and away,
And the lights started gleaming,again, atop The forlorn Yukon,
In wait of the amazing spirits from The Ray that shone through...!!!

https://giphy.com/gifs/aurora-borealis-dreaming-northern-lights-oNb3GLUvhF768
I so aspired to be a writer, but your poem there made me feel amateur!! I'm depressed :D.
Your words run deep, and mean a lot (cleverly written for just the target audience).
So, you feel that the Yukon dream can still be realised!! Let's huddle up again.

Thank you so much @xibalban for bringing all us together in this special message :) i missed your beautiful posts! Merry Chistmas to you! Most of all, i wish you joy and wild imagination while writing that piece of art!!!!
Piece of art, is what my life has turned out to be. You get the hint, don't you?

Long time no see! Hello! How are you? Thank you for kind words and nice wishes! All the best to you too and may your journey to Canada continue in 2018! :)
Oh, the journey continues, surely!! I find myself in that one way boat to the Maple land!!

Xibalban!!! How is your life? I miss seeing you here, and would like to hear more about what your are doing now.

I will be commuting to Toronto starting next week. It's still a long time until I get more points, but I've started on the journey.

Thank you for all your exuberance and encouragement.
You, of all, make me feel elated by being a hope idol. Wish you greatness in your endeavours.

Than you very much our dear friend @xibalban for warm wishes and putting us all together in your special pleasant message :)

Wish you also happy holidays and all the best in new year 2018!

Hope there will be more joyful comments by you and see you in next draw!
Needless to say, friendship and bondage through mere words, is what keeps this forum alive. Let's pledge to take this virtual bondage beyond the realms of this forum, let's pack our bags and create a divine ensemble, and let our orchestra echo in Yukon for generations!!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

My CRS was 410 until 31st December and suddenly went up to 488 yesterday. The reason for the increase is due to my work experience in Canada. Though I will be completing my 1 year of Canadian work experience by Feb 2nd 2018 but it's already reflecting on my scores.

Question:
In case I get in the EE draw in the coming days, should I apply. I personally think I can apply as I didn't provide any false information to the CIC. I would like to know your thoughts about it.

Also, my work permit is expiring on 3rd Feb 2018 and my ONIP is in progress (Assessment Phase) . Should I withdraw my ONIP application because I think it will give an opportunity of another person who plans on pursuing ONIP?

Thanks in advance!
If nothing else has change, then there is some mistake. there in the counting. At very best you could earn max. app. +45 points - 25 points for additional transferability points and 20 points for 1 year of Canadian experience (yes first year of experience in Canada is 30 points, but that will not give you 25 points for transferability but less, everything after that is 20 or less). So you must have changed something else as well.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Thank you, and wish you Happy New Year too ;)

I so aspired to be a writer, but your poem there made me feel amateur!! I'm depressed :D.
Your words run deep, and mean a lot (cleverly written for just the target audience).
So, you feel that the Yukon dream can still be realised!! Let's huddle up again.

Piece of art, is what my life has turned out to be. You get the hint, don't you?

Oh, the journey continues, surely!! I find myself in that one way boat to the Maple land!!

You, of all, make me feel elated by being a hope idol. Wish you greatness in your endeavours.

Needless to say, friendship and bondage through mere words, is what keeps this forum alive. Let's pledge to take this virtual bondage beyond the realms of this forum, let's pack our bags and create a divine ensemble, and let our orchestra echo in Yukon for generations!!

Xibalban, you always make me smile. What a fantastic post to forum friends. Happy New Year. Please visit often.

chr0

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Intake target for federal economic class has dropped by 1000..
From 75900 in 2017 to 74900 in 2018.
I assume it will have an impact on the number of ITAs this year.

http://www.canadim.com/canada-announces-immigration-level-targets-2018-2020/
If I'm reading the data on the page you linked correctly, the target has actually increased! They were targeting 73,700 Federal Economic* Category immigrants in 2017, and that target has increased to 75,900. In fact the only drop I see in the targets is in the Quebec Skilled Workers and Quebec Business category, which has gone down from 29,300 to 28,900 and in the Federal Caregivers Category which has gone down from 18,000 to 17,000 immigrants in 2018.

All of us here are mostly concerned about the Federal Economic* Category and the Provincial Nominaee Program, both of which have increased. This is GOOD NEWS! Thanks for sharing this link, @jessekay :)

*Federal Economic Category includes:

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
You mean @abhishek_89 right :) Yes I want to know as well. I'm very impatient with 445. Just want to receive ITA so I can clear my mind and move on.
If draw happens today with 2750 ITAs, you are getting an ITA!

jessekay

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
If I'm reading the data on the page you linked correctly, the target has actually increased! They were targeting 73,700 Federal Economic* Category immigrants in 2017, and that target has increased to 75,900. In fact the only drop I see in the targets is in the Quebec Skilled Workers and Quebec Business category, which has gone down from 29,300 to 28,900 and in the Federal Caregivers Category which has gone down from 18,000 to 17,000 immigrants in 2018.

All of us here are mostly concerned about the Federal Economic* Category and the Provincial Nominaee Program, both of which have increased. This is GOOD NEWS! Thanks for sharing this link, @jessekay :)

*Federal Economic Category includes:
Perhaps I read it other way round.
74900 for all others and a 1000 for AIPP .
Sums it up to 75900 for federal economic class.
Thanx bud.
Cleared the confusion.

Reactions: chr0

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wishing you guys all the best for the EE draw tomorrow. Start gathering your documents, because CRS will start to drop again. Even though I have not visited this thread as of late, the ROH threads have a special place in my heart. Last year at this time, I had no hope of getting an ITA. This thread kept my hopes alive and kept me going until I got my ITA in July, 2017. I finally got my PPR today. Thank you all.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Wishing you guys all the best for the EE draw tomorrow. Start gathering your documents, because CRS will start to drop again. Even though I have not visited this thread as of late, the ROH threads have a special place in my heart. Last year at this time, I had no hope of getting an ITA. This thread kept my hopes alive and kept me going until I got my ITA in July, 2017. I finally got my PPR today. Thank you all.
Congratulations Buddy. :)

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Such encouraging news!congrats!!!! Quick question..after getting your ITA in July when did you submit your application?I ask because I want to have a rough estimate on how long your PPR took after hitting the submit button! All the best!!!

Reactions: canada_dreamer

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Happy New Year to All the Folks around here. Some of you (not taking names, we all know most of them) are just Sunshines... full of positive energy! I admire that spirit, irrespective of what happens next..!

To all naysayers, be good to your own-self. Decide / Judge for your ownselves, and not others. That is what will help you the most...

For now, only hoping the draw happens tonight (IST), and the scores touch below 441 at least... that's where my brother stands.

Hopes Alive and Kicking !!

Reactions: saimurali88

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi.

The most exciting thing about todays draw is that it will give us an idea about where CIC is might be heading in terms of 2018 draws in terms of ITA issuing numbers.

The chances are that it will be like the past 2 years with almost 3000 ITA in the first draw of January and if that happens we can expect around 3 draws with an increasing magnitude of ITA's to be given in each of them.

That was the best part, however, if we see CIC to be issuing the same evil number, 2750 ITA's, in this draw too, then it will be just phenomenally tragic for most of us as we can expect the shrinking of Itas in this month too and offcourse two week interval between successive draws will likely to be maintained in that case too.

Lets be positive guys, lets be a little overly optimistic for today and hope that we will get to see 3500 ITA's to be given today. Lets also hope the CRS to be coming down to below 440 mark. May the hope of all remain burning more brighter than ever ^_^

Reactions: roopbains