Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear andy,

You dont look beautiful this way.
I am way below your CRS. I am at 362 after recent improvement from 342 and I am not loosing hope. Despite this low socre every wednesday I come to this forum with full of energy and hope as if i am getting my ITA.

The things that are beyond our control must not impact us in anyway. If Canadan is in our destiny it will surely happen, our job is to try our best. Don,t ruined your today with tomorrow's worry. Been waiting for my turn since 2014.

Miracle do happen n our miracle will happen soon

Love Ascent
Thank you @Ascent for your kind words! It means a lot! Yes, for sure it will happen! :)

Reactions: Jojolet

Jadee1318

Nov 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
New Year.. new targets with increased quota... last years data... there are many things pointing out in the same direction...
It seems u could be right! The number of invitations did actually increase at the end of last year, hopefully the same will happen this year; if not then at least they should go up in January, due to the increased quota. I will just have to carry on hoping!

Reactions: santosh3086

drjyoti

Nov 29, 2017
me too got an ITA e-mail and updated profile.. Thanks guys for all your wishes.. People who missed this time, would like to say, keep your hopes high, the day is not too far.. Wish you all the best for the next draws..

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Most of them, Yes. I couldn't make any statistical estimation but I hadn't read anywhere where the applicantswere rejected coz of the said alternatives.
Let's face it, most of the applicants were from India and their MNC's are renowned for it's idiocy. The officer's would have already accustomed to it and the files processed under NDVO may have the unwritten rule of accepting the alternate reference letters.

All that being said, the decision solely inclined on Visa officer. If he/she decided to reject your file, they can but that isn't the case observed fortunately :):)
Thanks a lot.

drjyoti

Nov 29, 2017
Hi Folks, is there any thread where people who got an ITA on Dec 6 can take guidance for further process? Please send out a link.. Thanks

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Looks like CIC like to take CRS up than two subsequent draws take the CRS down to around 430s and again gapca few weeks take up again.
So may be they fix a minimum poin below which they don't want to go. And most importantly they will reach to their target. As in November two draws happened and may be they follow the same in December also