+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
If you can't get a experience letter in company letter head. Your's is a alternate best option.
Ask your manager to compose a letter for you, get it signed and if possible notarize the letter which make your document look legit.

To further substantiate your claim, include your pay stubs, compensation letter, promotion letter, offer letter, Tax slips..etc for leverage.
@Kishorekish
Get reference letter from ur manager & don’t forget to include all details cic wants in it...also frame the letter such a way that the duties and responsibilities match with whatever listed below ur chosen NOC in cic website...get the letter notarized, collect managers id& visiting card copy and scan them all together...
now, additionally you may include the exp letter hr has issued (if they have ) to corroborate at least the tenure, company details ,designation etc.
Also support with two or 3 month pay slips or form16(if you’re from India ) ...
Including too many docs might delay the process of ur application...so I suggest you carefully choose the docs such that you upload only enough to convince the genuinity of ur experience with the chosen noc

drjyoti

Nov 29, 2017
The PCC is only valid for 6 months and usually issued on the same day from the PSK if your address is the same. The only wait you might need to endure is the appointment. I would suggest you take the appointment once you have all your documents ready and receive the ITA.

If all of that is already done and you're just waiting for an ITA and have a great score which you're certain will be above the cut off in the next draw you can go ahead.

You might need the ITA letter though, at the time of PCC. I'm not sure about this.
Thanks for the advise. I have a score of 467, waiting for an ITA. After reading other posts too, I think it would be better to take an appointment once ITA is received.

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
I would suggest you print and sign then scan it.

There is no standard format, just make it clear and easy to read. Divide it into sections using headings and subheadings. eg:

1- Proof of funds

2- Employment history

3- Name change

regards
Hi,
We have not signed our LOE , attached the PDF as it is, can it be an issue?

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Received soft copy of IQAS ECA for my MBA today morning and the following is specified.

Comparative Levels of Achievement in Canada:

The Master of Business Administration degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree.

This means that I can now claim CRS points for Masters degree?

Kamilamin

Oct 3, 2017
Received soft copy of IQAS ECA for my MBA today morning and the following is specified.

Comparative Levels of Achievement in Canada:

The Master of Business Administration degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree.

This means that I can now claim CRS points for Masters degree?
Yes

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Thank you for prompt response. Have couple of doubts with regards to updating the EE profile.

1. Duration of my study was Aug 2010 to Feb 2012 (19 Months) however IQAS has considered it a 2 year graduate degree program. What should I specify under 'Complete/full academic years' field in the EE profile form?

2. Mode of education was Distance Education, however this is not specified on IQAS ECA report. So do I need to specify it as a 'Part-Time Study' under the respective field?

shingariisha

Nov 30, 2017
Hi ROH Members ,

Need assistance regarding PCC Nigeria . Is there anyone residing in Nigeria or any link to get PCC from Lagos, Nigeria . I am an Indian Citizen presently residing in Nigeria Lagos . Need PCC as i have lived there in the year 2012 .

Reactions: JonSnowNg

shasha2

Aug 24, 2017
Hii..
Yes you need to send..
1-Matric certificate along with the marksheets of SSC1 and SSC2..
2-HSC certificate (Intermediate) along with the marksheets of HSC1 and HSC2 (first year and second year)
All should be attested from respective boards and sealed envelope should be sent by the repective board directly..
You can send the sealed envelope received from the board by urself but they dont give it to u..
thanks

Reactions: Fhussain

shasha2

Aug 24, 2017
Hii..
Yes you need to send..
1-Matric certificate along with the marksheets of SSC1 and SSC2..
2-HSC certificate (Intermediate) along with the marksheets of HSC1 and HSC2 (first year and second year)
All should be attested from respective boards and sealed envelope should be sent by the repective board directly..
You can send the sealed envelope received from the board by urself but they dont give it to u..
My wife has school certificate from karachi board, Is there anyway that we can get WES without her school certificate OR we can get her certificate attested without visiting karachi.
We live in Lahore.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Mine they missed the 1st Alphabet.
It's Exxxxx they printed xxxxx (omitting E); Is it OK or do i request them to change?
You must get it changed. The certificate is invalid if your official details are incorrect or with errors.

Try calling them to know the process. or chat with them online.

Reactions: deofevente

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Thank you for prompt response. Have couple of doubts with regards to updating the EE profile.

1. Duration of my study was Aug 2010 to Feb 2012 (19 Months) however IQAS has considered it a 2 year graduate degree program. What should I specify under 'Complete/full academic years' field in the EE profile form?

2. Mode of education was Distance Education, however this is not specified on IQAS ECA report. So do I need to specify it as a 'Part-Time Study' under the respective field?
Dear All,

Kindly assist with this query. I need to submit my profile asap to be considered for forthcoming draw.