+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Draw CRS prediction anyone??
In the following messages, you can find some predictions.
I just analyzed the previous round of invitations and it seems that we are in a similar situation as we were between draw 67 and draw 68. There was a 3-week gap between the two draws. In the 68th draw, 3264 people were invited and the cut-off point increased from 440 to 441.

Similarly, now we are in a 3-week gap and the cut-off score for the 78th draw was 438. Therefore, if there will be a draw on December 6th with a similar number of ITAs (around 3200), then probably the cut-off score will be around 441-442 for the 79th round. This is just a speculation based on the similar round of invitations and nothing more. ;)
Yes, if they issue more than 3200 ITAs, then a cut off in the lower 440s is very much possible. If the ITAs remain around 2750 as in the previous draw, then the cut off would be near to 450.

Reactions: abhishek_89

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
You are true member of ROH and really understand what this thread is about! Thank you! Well done! :)
Thank you andie for your kind words! Just trying to give honest and accurate information as much as possible. I know everyone's struggle is different and this journey is not easy at all. We all should just extend our helping hands so that others can feel stronger and hopeful. :):)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you andie for your kind words! Just trying to give honest and accurate information as much as possible. I know everyone's struggle is different and this journey is not easy at all. We all should just extend our helping hands so that others can feel stronger and hopeful. :):)
That’s right! We need to keep each other strong!

Reactions: Pikecann and Mithu3

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guys,

I had applied for FSW in 2014 before EE was there, but with not much guidance even from my hired consultants it was refused due to ineligibility. Below was the email I received from CIC whom I tried sending lots of email to convince that my experience was as per the NOC mentioned but it went in vain. Now with an expired EE profile with 383 points I will again attempt IELTS and try to get CBL9 in all the sections. Hope the previous refusal won't cause any issues?

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed Maximum
Age 12 12

Education 23 25

Official language proficiency 21 28

Arranged employment 0 10

Experience 9 15

Adaptability 0 10

TOTAL 65 100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 12 points for your age in accordance with R81 of IRPA.

You were assigned 23 points for your education credential at the master’s degree level based on the Canadian educational credential or equivalency assessment submitted in support of your application in accordance with R75(8) and R78(1).

You were assigned 21 points for your English language proficiency and 0 for your French language proficiency. Points have been assigned in accordance with R79(1) of IRPA.

No points were assigned for arranged employment in accordance with R82(2) of IRPA.

You were assigned 9 points for your 1 year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, within the 10 years prior to the date your application was made, in accordance with R 80 of IRPA. Points were assigned based on your work experience as Network Engineer with XXXX from 30 Nov 2011 to 19 March 2012 and your work experience as Technical Support Engineer with XXXX from 18 Jan 2010 to 15 March 2011.

No adaptability points were assigned in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

NOTE: Your application and supporting documentation are part of your permanent record and must remain on file. Original documents, submitted in support of your application, are also part of the permanent record and will not be returned. Once your application has been placed in process, no refund of the processing fees will be issued.

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
can anyone from Pakistan can tell, if we required school certificate or not??
Hii..
Yes you need to send..
1-Matric certificate along with the marksheets of SSC1 and SSC2..
2-HSC certificate (Intermediate) along with the marksheets of HSC1 and HSC2 (first year and second year)
All should be attested from respective boards and sealed envelope should be sent by the repective board directly..
You can send the sealed envelope received from the board by urself but they dont give it to u..

Reactions: shasha2

deofevente

Oct 15, 2017
I applied online for UAE PCC and got it today.
It states that till date of issue, the records are clean.

I was in dubai on work Visa with OLD Passport.
I visited dubai on visit visa with NEW Passport.

In PCC they have mentioned OLD Passport number.
Would that be an issue?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys,

Hope you all had a good weekend. I know last week was rather disappointing, but don't be discouraged. I have a really good feeling about this week.

#staypositive

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I applied online for UAE PCC and got it today.
It states that till date of issue, the records are clean.

I was in dubai on work Visa with OLD Passport.
I visited dubai on visit visa with NEW Passport.

In PCC they have mentioned OLD Passport number.
Would that be an issue?
Hi,

That shouldn't be a problem. In fact, a number of countries, including mine, do not even mention the passport number on the PCC.
To be safe, just mention this in your LOE.

Regards

Reactions: deofevente

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi,

That shouldn't be a problem. In fact, a number of countries, including mine, do not even mention the passport number on the PCC.
To be safe, just mention this in your LOE.

Regards
Chief- Trust all is well. Out of curiosity, what's happening with your application?

Can you please advise on how long does it take from NA2 to IP2? I turned NA2 on 1 December, and see most of the Nov PR blokes now getting their PPR (over 40% now) !

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Chief- Trust all is well. Out of curiosity, what's happening with your application?

Can you please advise on how long does it take from NA2 to IP2? I turned NA2 on 1 December, and see most of the Nov PR blokes now getting their PPR (over 40% now) !
All is well. Still in IP2, meds pending.

There is no standard time as every application is different. A realistic expectation is 3-4 months, anything less is a huge bonus.

All the best