+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
The draw takes place at some time but not necessarily published straight away on the website so I think we should wait unless there is an insider at CIC who can inform us correctly

Reactions: dshah4424

--ariana--

Nov 26, 2017
If last draw was at 17:54:19 UTC Ottawa, then Indian timing should be around 4.30 am. There is still 2.5 hours left for that. We should hold on to that hope

Reactions: Baba2017

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Guess the working hours are until 4:00 p.m. only ... so, thought next Wednesday might be appropriate to expect

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
I would like to share my story here. I have learnt so many things from this forum. Everyone here is very helpful. I gave my 1st IELTS in Dec 2015. The results were not in my favor and ended up with a score of 382. I was not aware how IELTS score can help you boost up your score. I tried again in August 2016 and this time the results were great and my score jumped from 382 to 427. I thought this was still less because back then the cut-off scores were really high. I was looking for Provincial nominations now. In March 2017, I lost points for age and my score came down to 421. However, I could see the cut-off scores dipping. I thought of hanging in there and I was rewarded with an ITA in April 2017. I submitted all the documents by June 2016. I got COPR and Passport stamped in November 2017. I am working on getting an internal transfer from my Company so that I can live the dream for which I have been working so hard.
Experience taught me a few things. Never lose hope and keep working on improving your scores some way or the other. No one can predict when a draw will happen. The only thing that will keep you in the race will be your positive attitude and patience. You will make it if you truly believe in yourself and your dreams.
I hope that you all get your ITAs soon. All the best to everyone here.

omojoeky

Jul 9, 2017
I would like to share my story here. I have learnt so many things from this forum. Everyone here is very helpful. I gave my 1st IELTS in Dec 2015. The results were not in my favor and ended up with a score of 382. I was not aware how IELTS score can help you boost up your score. I tried again in August 2016 and this time the results were great and my score jumped from 382 to 427. I thought this was still less because back then the cut-off scores were really high. I was looking for Provincial nominations now. In March 2017, I lost points for age and my score came down to 421. However, I could see the cut-off scores dipping. I thought of hanging in there and I was rewarded with an ITA in April 2017. I submitted all the documents by June 2016. I got COPR and Passport stamped in November 2017. I am working on getting an internal transfer from my Company so that I can live the dream for which I have been working so hard.
Experience taught me a few things. Never lose hope and keep working on improving your scores some way or the other. No one can predict when a draw will happen. The only thing that will keep you in the race will be your positive attitude and patience. You will make it if you truly believe in yourself and your dreams.
I hope that you all get your ITAs soon. All the best to everyone here.
congratulations all, the best..