+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hi,

In how much of time did you got your WES. In my case, as well, it is showing that "We are reveiwing your evaluation report and it is due by 4/12/2017". Will the Soft Copy by E mail will be received by this mentioned date or The Hard Copy. Any idea, based on your WES Experience.

Regards
I had similar situation and I received the soft copy around 5 days before this completion date.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
I was in Toronto Sunday hunting. I agree that it is hard when you aren't local. I looked for a short term sublet so that I could look for a better place once I was there. I managed a 6 month lease. It's very small but in a good location.

Hi friend. Let me tell you how it was. The hardest part after the PR was finding a good apartment. It was time consuming but worth it. I recommend you do that as soon you get your PR, don't wait to come here and look for it or you might end up somewhere you don't want to be in just because you are in a hurry to find something. We looked for about a month. Then the problem was how to pay the first month's rent because they would receive only money orders or cash so we actually found someone online who was from Ottawa and just asked him if he would do this for us. I deposited the money on his account and the guy we never saw in our lives went to the administrative office in our building and payed the rent for us. Then I went to a couple of prearrival seminars, they are called SOPA (JobSearchStrategies) and CIIP. Very useful. They help you with targeting your CV for specific jobs. As I was learning how to write my resume, I applied for a couple of jobs while I was back home. I got ONE call for an interview for a PhD Student position at Ottawa Hospital Research Institute. As soon as we landed, I came to an interview and Boom! Got the job in less than 10 days after we landed! Another thing I must say I don't have so much lab experience, but it didn't matter because my grades were high. So I will be doing my PhD here, work in the lab and hopefully get a few scholarships. My husband got invited to an interview too after about 10 applications. I hope that gives you a sense of life in Canada. And Ottawa isn't even such a big city so Toronto and other mega cities should be even better. All the best!

Reshma Asrani

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hi,

In how much of time did you got your WES. In my case, as well, it is showing that "We are reveiwing your evaluation report and it is due by 4/12/2017". Will the Soft Copy by E mail will be received by this mentioned date or The Hard Copy. Any idea, based on your WES Experience.

Regards
You will get a notification on your email Id post which you can login to your wes profile and download the eca. Hard copy might take few days to reach you so better use this soft copy as a reference. Moreover, as it is due on 4/12, wait until then. Maybe +2 days can happen if there is a weekend in between.

Reactions: --ariana--

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
I think "Call of Duty - World War II" is better than sitting on laptop. Will sign back in 2 hours.

Good luck to all of you!!