+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

Navneet23

Jul 30, 2017
Hi Navneet,

Medical is required after ITA. You will be able to see a list of approved medical centres once you complete your ITA form and you can make an appointment with the one in your city. Not sure how you can get it done beforehand.
Thanks ..I ll wait for ITA..Once we receive ITA, then we need to submit Medical? or it comes even at later stage than that?

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Thanks ..I ll wait for ITA..Once we receive ITA, then we need to submit Medical? or it comes even at later stage than that?
You'll have 90 days to submit all your documents including the medical.

Last edited:

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
I am sorry for being rude but I don't like those who say I have 467 score what are my chances.
I don't believe that they never checked the rounds of invitation CRS scores
I am sorry but I feel it's more of a show off then anything else
Couldn't agree more. Not to be negative but if people come here and ask questions that have already been discussed in the forum several times, that just shows the lack of respect for other people. Everybody's time is equally important and it's not too much to ask to do your due diligence before asking someone to spoon feed you the answers. How can such people expect to be successful in a new country when they're not even willing to do a little bit of work.
Rant over. Thanks for listening.

bhvuan

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I see that unintended stress has crept up. Let's all relax and take a step back.
People need to understand that nervousness and anxiety is equally likely no matter how good or bad your chances are. At the same time, people should also be slightly pro active is doing basic due diligence and not seem to be 'cocky'.
The people and relations among random strangers is what differentiates this forum. Let's continue to maintain the standards.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Any genuine predictions for the draw tomorrow?

I believe that it should be touching 435 if number of invitation is 2800 and if number of invitation is around 3500 then CRS can go up to 432.

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am little worried if Immigration officer calls my company and says that they are calling from IRCC and inquire about me as this will let my employer know that I am considering moving out of the company. I have an important position in the company and lets just say that he wont be thrilled if he finds this out. He may proceed with not verifying the correct information about me which would put me in a bad position with IRCC and also consequently with my company.

Is it advisable to write the following in LOE about this:

"In order to complete background checks on my employment, you are more than welcome to contact my employer but please do not inform that you are calling from IRCC as this will highlight to my employer that I am considering leaving the company and put me in a difficult position."

Cheers

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello everyone,
Can anyone guide me regarding currency detail in letter for Proof of Funds from bank.
My bank account is in local currency (Rupees) and the bank will mentioned amount in rupees also. Will it be a problem?

Regards,
I believe that won't create any problem. When mentioned in foreign currency, the visa officer can calculate with current conversion rate.
When you specify the balance amount in CAD, it won't help much to the officer since today's conversion rate may not be same during processing your application.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi Guys,

I am little worried if Immigration officer calls my company and says that they are calling from IRCC and inquire about me as this will let my employer
Cheers
CIC calling your employer to verify your employment credential is their last straw. I didn't remember in any post claiming that CIC did call their employer to verify their claim. But, I read one thread where the post dated back to 2014 (yes even before EE started) inscribed that their spouse employment details were indeed verified by personal visits. Such scenarios are long shot in current trend.

That being said, requesting IRCC to not call your company may alarm your authenticity. I believe most of the applicants are in the same position as you, which includes me :) I suggest you to not include that note. Your call mate :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

I am little worried if Immigration officer calls my company and says that they are calling from IRCC and inquire about me as this will let my employer know that I am considering moving out of the company. I have an important position in the company and lets just say that he wont be thrilled if he finds this out. He may proceed with not verifying the correct information about me which would put me in a bad position with IRCC and also consequently with my company.

Is it advisable to write the following in LOE about this:

"In order to complete background checks on my employment, you are more than welcome to contact my employer but please do not inform that you are calling from IRCC as this will highlight to my employer that I am considering leaving the company and put me in a difficult position."

Cheers
lol. This is not possible my friend. If they feel the need to contact your employer they will do so. As advised, its very rare, but you telling them not to call will make them want to call. So don't do it.