+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

jainritu

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
“Funds must be readily available to you. For example, you can't use equity on real property as proof of settlement funds.”
Funds should be either in Savings/Current account or should be convertible to savings/current account balance almost instantaneously. That would generally leave the following options:

1. Savings/Current account balance
  2. FD/RD balances. You can attach an explanation letter stating that these investments can be liquidated immediately.
  3. Provident Fund. Please note that you should use only EPF balances and not the PPF balance as PPF balance can’t be liquidated in entirety. For EPF, you can attach an explanation stating that you will be leaving your current job before moving to Canada and EPF can be withdrawn after you quit your job.

Check out the attached link for procedure to get a PF balance certificate: Procedure to get PF Balance Certificate and A/C statement from PF OFFICE-INDIA.

Employer’s contribution is as good as your own contribution for the purpose of “Proof of Funds”
  4. Equity/Mutual Funds/Liquid Funds. Though the value changes on a daily basis, you can value these investments at the lowest traded rate over the last 6 months and attach an explanation letter for the same.

***** as your funds are in the savings account you can show the same I feel, but at the same time you need to prove that although they are fixed for a period of 5 years you can liquidate them whenever you want. If you can do this then you are good to go.*****

All the best.
Thanks a lot

Reactions: Samroze
Nov 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have been following this forum since 73rd ray of hope.

I have one doubt regarding the job reference letter. What is it's validity?
Suppose i get this letter today and i receive an ITA in next 6 months and my position at company remains same. Will that letter work?

Saidkhan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
AHMEDABAD, INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018
Hello Everyone,

I have been following this forum since 73rd ray of hope.

I have one doubt regarding the job reference letter. What is it's validity?
Suppose i get this letter today and i receive an ITA in next 6 months and my position at company remains same. Will that letter work?

Now u have the first like for your loyalty.

Job reference letter doesn't come with validity my friend.

mnavid

Mar 19, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding filling the traveling history and address history sections:

Traveling history section:
I am in Canada since 2013 and from then till now I have made 2 trips to my home country Pakistan; so my question is that do I have to mention these two trips in traveling history?

Address History:
For these two trip to Pakistan that I have mentioned above do I have to write the addresses of Pakistan in address history for them?

Thank You

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding filling the traveling history and address history sections:

Traveling history section:
I am in Canada since 2013 and from then till now I have made 2 trips to my home country Pakistan; so my question is that do I have to mention these two trips in traveling history?

Address History:
For these two trip to Pakistan that I have mentioned above do I have to write the addresses of Pakistan in address history for them?

Thank You
AFAIK, travel to home country and Canada need not be listed. Any travels outside your home country and Canada should be listed in the travel history. You will have stamping on your Passport with the dates that can be used to get the information.