+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Hi
I just wanted help on job description letter from employer
My current employer is not providing me letter with roles and responsibilities instead he just gives that I have been employed for so many years
I asked them but they refused for the same and said that it will not be provided in my said format
Is there anything else that I can do?

ResEv_4

Oct 21, 2017
Hey guys, I'm hoping someone has some insight on this, it's regarding PCC.

I have read and understood who and when PCC should be issued.
In my particular case, I was in Canada working until end of october before my work permit expired. I went ahead and started the process of getting PCC for my country of citizenship since I was flying to my country of citizenship in 12 days. The PCC was finished processing while I was in Canada, making my country of residence Canada at the time. However, now my country of citizenship is my country of residence where I plan to apply for PR.
According to CIC: are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
I'm conflicted but my instincts say to apply for another PCC but could anyone advise me whether I could use the same PCC?
Much appreciated.

tiffphany23

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Request
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2018
:rolleyes: I feel there will be draws for each remaining Wednesday in 2017
It's possible as it seems like they are going with the trend of lower CRS which is totally different from what it was in 4th quarter 2016.

Reactions: Lala1234

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
hi
i got an offer letter for CNC programmer
can anyone please tell me under which skilled class it will fall under and what would be its NOC code?

Reactions: srvsh.pawar

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Don't worry bro.. it is quite possible the score will go below 428 by last draw in December 2017.
Seems we share the same bday, however, I'm looking forward to mine because what's meant to be is already written we are just executing the blueprints! I'm at 419 and I'm learning to trust the process to let go and let God........I loose 5 points as well but Faith my brother Faith ....the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen. Send out that which you desire the universe may just respond accordingly!

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Well, now it explains why they didn't update the CRS distribution chart after 8th November and 15th November draws. They have kept the chart online because both the tie break cut off dates were prior to 26th October, 23rd and 19th October respectively. It is more likely they will use a tie break cut off date beyond 26th October for the next draw hence an increased number of ITAs are likely. I guess around 3000 ITAs. Good Luck to all candidates, keep the hope high!

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi
I just wanted help on job description letter from employer
My current employer is not providing me letter with roles and responsibilities instead he just gives that I have been employed for so many years
I asked them but they refused for the same and said that it will not be provided in my said format
Is there anything else that I can do?
You should email the employer explaining your reasons for requesting the letter on a particular format. Whatever reply they give to deny your request, you can use that as a proof to show IRCC that you have tried to fulfil their requirements. Now, to mention your job duties you should get a plain piece of paper (not on the company letterhead otherwise it will raise a red flag) and write down all duties matching with your NOC job descriptions along with other details required by CIC and get it signed by your colleague or manager. Include a visiting card of that person. Upload your experience letter from employer, this letter from colleague with visiting card, any proof of your affort to obtain it (i.e email) and Explain the whole situation in a Letter Of Explanation (LoE).
Many candidates have reported they did this successfully and this is the best way to tacle this situation. Good Luck.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hey guys, I'm hoping someone has some insight on this, it's regarding PCC.

I have read and understood who and when PCC should be issued.
In my particular case, I was in Canada working until end of october before my work permit expired. I went ahead and started the process of getting PCC for my country of citizenship since I was flying to my country of citizenship in 12 days. The PCC was finished processing while I was in Canada, making my country of residence Canada at the time. However, now my country of citizenship is my country of residence where I plan to apply for PR.
According to CIC: are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
I'm conflicted but my instincts say to apply for another PCC but could anyone advise me whether I could use the same PCC?
Much appreciated.
IMO, Apply for another PCC now as you've traveled again before submitting application.!

Reactions: Nabs17

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Friends, a query for you.

How does the tie break really impact the profiles?

On one hand I understand that at a specific score, the older profile at a specific time might get through. But we have seen that OINP was selecting newer profiles in the last few batches.

Is there a flip side to this?
Tie breaker rule applies to CIC. OINP still prioritise sending NOI to latest created profiles.

Let's assume X & Y were having a CRS score of 420.

X- CRS 420 - profile created Nov17, 23:30:11
Y- CRS 420 - profile created Nov17, 23:31:11

As per the tie breaker rule, applicant X will be given invitation to apply.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: Titanium