TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
What are the chances in the next draw with 446 score? We had to decline the ITA from the previous draw and now feeling very anxious since we have lost 5 points for age since last time
I think you are guaranteed, so no need to be anxious.

Why did you have to decline the previous one?

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
I think you are guaranteed, so no need to be anxious.

Why did you have to decline the previous one?
I had misread the ECA from WES and claimed 1 extra point for my education. We could have explained using LoE but we didn't find out about this option before we took the decision.

A lot of people scared us that this would be a big risk and come across as misrepresentation. So we decided not to test our luck after filing the application and fee and wait for the next draw.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks this gives me a ray of hope.
My editor responsibilities fall under skill type A and yes I'm being paid for it. However, this work exp is different from assistant professor. Can I fill in more than one job types and count their total exp while claiming points in the express entry profile? Please shed some light on this.
Great.

Yes, you can. You only need a minimum of 1 year in your primary NOC and then the rest can be accumulated from multiple NOCs.

My experience was made up of 2 NOCs.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I had misread the ECA from WES and claimed 1 extra point for my education. We could have explained using LoE but we didn't find out about this option before we took the decision.

A lot of people scared us that this would be a big risk and come across as misrepresentation. So we decided not to test our luck after filing the application and fee and wait for the next draw.
Oh ok. At least you will be at peace now.

All the best

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Oh ok. At least you will be at peace now.

All the best
Thanks! We figured the anxiety of waiting for another draw might be easier to face than going through the possibility of rejection later. Hoping for the best. And terrified at the same time!

Thank you for the encouragement.

Reactions: TanakaM and Jakev

Itty

Nov 15, 2017
Great.

Yes, you can. You only need a minimum of 1 year in your primary NOC and then the rest can be accumulated from multiple NOCs.

My experience was made up of 2 NOCs.

regards
Thank you so much. You made my day :)
Appreciation and regards for helping so much.

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello,
i am living here in canada i came as a student and now i am on PGWP expring very soon. i have quick question. i am married and she is in back home. when i entry my details in EE i socre 455 points stating that my wife does not want to come to canada. my question is can i do this? when i enter that she will accomapny me my score goes to 420 points which is very low
Will i be able to sponser my wife as soon as i get my PR? is this the right way to do it?

Ankkit

Nov 27, 2017

A lot of people scared us that this would be a big risk and come across as misrepresentation. So we decided not to test our luck after filing the application and fee and wait for the next draw.[/
Thank you TanakaM, this brings down my CRS to 448 and if I submit it today, will it still be eligible for Nov 29th draw ?

Apologies, I am new to forum and catching up.

Kind Regards
Hello - Was curious if there are any cut-off dates to be eligible for draw. For instance, if I submit the application today, can it be eligible for Nov 29th draw ?

Kind regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello - Was curious if there are any cut-off dates to be eligible for draw. For instance, if I submit the application today, can it be eligible for Nov 29th draw ?

Kind regards
You will definitely be eligible. The cut-off only comes into play when there is a tie for the last spot. Eg if there are 2 ITAs left but 6 candidates qualify for these 2 ITAs. The 2 that created their profiles first will be given the ITAs and this will be the cut-off.

Hope that makes sense.