+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 74th Draw

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys,
How do I come to know that I am in, I have not received any Email yet.
Divya, if your CRS is on/above Cut-off then you should get ITA within 24 hours and you'll get an e-mail as well saying "you have a new message in your account". Best Wishes. :)

Steveleb123

Mar 23, 2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2018
Divya, if your CRS is on/above Cut-off then you should get ITA within 24 hours and you'll get an e-mail as well saying "you have a new message in your account". Best Wishes. :)

Hi there just a question.

Is todays draw related to the submitted profiles on the 12th october only (date mentioned on cic distribution of candidates ) cause we updated our profile 2 days ago. Are we in or not?

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi there just a question.

Is todays draw related to the submitted profiles on the 12th october only (date mentioned on cic distribution of candidates ) cause we updated our profile 2 days ago. Are we in or not?
Distribution list is always 1 week before the Actual Draw Date to confuse people, nothing else. Even those who've submitted profile today are eligible in most of the cases.!:)

Steveleb123

Mar 23, 2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2018
Relax........u r in :)
Distribution list is always 1 week before the Actual Draw Date to confuse people, nothing else. Even those who've submitted profile today are eligible in most of the cases.!:)

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sure of the same after being following ROH since March. until my wife mentioned a what if question about this confusing date!!!!
hope never dies people. fight your way through. my wife and I are lucky enough to know both english and french reaching a CRS 445 after doing the french test, from 394. but when there is a will there is certainly a way. good luck to all and congrats who ever got in.

hope that post ITA process goes smooth.

Reactions: Karnesh