Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Kindly also review my documentation once as i m certain i will get an ITA tonight ( CRS- 448)

I m ready with my complete salary history (written on my employer's letter head , verefiable from head office) , with corresponding bank statements from my account , tomorrow i will find out the kind of experience letter i will be getting from my employer as they are insisting on issuing it as per their format and not on the format of CIC........but I plan to attach a declaration of a colleague on stamped paper along with it describing my JDs and working hours, all verifiable from the company head office,.............proof of fund letter from my bank, along with a gift deed from my dad........and the regular police certificate..........................for the proof of relation i m getting FRC of my mom made, to establish a relation betwen me and my uncle........along with his utility bills and canadian passport............

is this enough or should i add something more?
if you have prepared all your documentation diligently you should be fine.. i cannot certify you.. but with your detailed explanation here, i assume you prepared your documentation well.. Good Luck! regarding your Work experience letter , since you did not get directly from company, explain with a good LOE, otherwise your supporting documentation are fine..

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
if you have prepared all your documentation diligently you should be fine.. i cannot certify you.. but with your detailed explanation here, i assume you prepared your documentation well.. Good Luck! regarding your Work experience letter , since you did not get directly from company, explain with a good LOE, otherwise your supporting documentation are fine..
I will be giving the company issued experience letter too.........its just the missing information that i will povide in the stamped paper declaration......

prudvinandan

Jun 27, 2017
My CRS is 438, I submitted my application yesterday and yesterday itself received email that my application has been received. After an hour of submitting my EE i again got mail that my account has been updated and when i checked there was a message regarding next step. i.e. job bank.

but dont know why i received such mail again after 24 hours.
hey i am with 438 let me know if you get ita are you applying from india or from canada ????

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
No draw today guys due to the pool size. My source(friend who works with the web team) at CIC says the pool has to have a minimum amount of applicants to draw to take place. He also says minimum CRS score cut off point will increase to <460 until some point in the first quarter next year.

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
@gotodxb,

Did u mention every detail in the LOE?

Would appreciate if you could provide a step by step on the things you submitted, so others too can get their PR quickly.
every case is different , every person is not same.. ( including visa officer ) , i just mentioned how i prepared my documentation.. after uploading all documentation, just review twice and see you are satisfied with the asked documentation as per your profile.. .. explain with LOE if you see a potential confusion..

worst case they will ask for additional documentation..

.. fingers crossed and hope for best..

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
No draw today guys due to the pool size. My source(friend who works with the web team) at CIC says the pool has to have a minimum amount of applicants to draw to take place. He also says minimum CRS score cut off point will increase to <460 until some point in the first quarter next year.
nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i m at 448, i should have got it today :(

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
every case is different , every person is not same.. ( including visa officer ) , i just mentioned how i prepared my documentation.. after uploading all documentation, just review twice and see you are satisfied with the asked documentation as per your profile.. .. explain with LOE if you see a potential confusion..

worst case they will ask for additional documentation..

.. fingers crossed and hope for best..
Thanks mate.

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
I will be giving the company issued experience letter too.........its just the missing information that i will povide in the stamped paper declaration......
right, yes, i mean the missing information you not got from company.. you are good with supporting letter and attestation.. lot of people had similar situation and got approved from CIC..

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
does it mean in the next draw , crs will be greater than 460? i m at 448.........

muhammadrafay

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
where is the dislike button ..

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
NOT cool. :(