+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 74th Draw

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hey Buddy.!! How're you.? AOR- 27th July and @NA2 from 22nd August. Just waiting for it patiently now. :) (We are at the same stage as on today.)
Great! My AOR is almost after a month on 31st August. Hope so you will get good news soon. I have seen a PPR for a July 2017 AOR.

Saidkhan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
AHMEDABAD, INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018
I am back I was following this ROH threads from march/april till july. went on a quest to improve my IELTS score now I am standing at 470 points waiting for ITA hopefully this wednesday.
Now that's what I am taking about Man....

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Guys, what do you think about the possibility of 429 in November? someone mentioned there might be 3 draws in November. I am thinking of getting my IELTS writing remarked(a half point will get me 2 more CRS points) but it might take longer than a few weeks and won't be able to use IETLS results until remark is complete.

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Dear Members,

Need advice on a personal situation. I'v been married for 4 years and recently me and wife have decided to part ways amicably. We've filed for a divorce via mutual consent and have first motion completed. I
Dear Members,

Need advice on a personal situation. I'v been married for 4 years and recently me and wife have decided to part ways amicably. We've filed for a divorce via mutual consent and have first motion completed. I have got the court's interim order copy which states that divorce will be granted after completion of 6 months of statutory waiting period (due for completion in Jan 2018).

Just received ECA from WES and I am confused about 'marital status' I need to choose while creating EE profile. Also I wish not to encounter any complications while future processing of my application.

Guidance will be appreciated in this regards.
While creating EE profile you cannot take any of the options married/single/ divorcee. Technically now you cannot take the “single” option till the date you are granted divorce decree and mandatory cooling off period is over. I also don't know if there is any other case apart from your divorce suit.

What I personally feel patience is the key in your case. Let a few months pass. Creating profile now and getting into solvable/ unsolvable complications will not be a right decision. ECA has a long validity.

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
431 points here. will see how many draws will take to reach this score. apparently there are 5 more draws in this year as per the history. I hope it will come to below 430 by last draw of the year.

Last edited:

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hey guys! How are u all doing? Was away on vacation, celebrated my 40th birthday, wrote my professional exam and now back in the office and the thread. Dropped from 419 to 414 and I am hopefully certain of an ITA in a couple of months. Why am I so sure? Canada wouldn't be fair to accept applicants with 330 CRS just cos they have PNP while neglecting you and I at 400 and above! So guys let's keep hope alive. Andieangel, kingkurly, Wandering mind, iamxty etc. Lets make this place vibrant again with hope.

vpn236

Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys! How are u all doing? Was away on vacation, celebrated my 40th birthday, wrote my professional exam and now back in the office and the thread. Dropped from 419 to 414 and I am hopefully certain of an ITA in a couple of months. Why am I so sure? Canada wouldn't be fair to accept applicants with 330 CRS just cos they have PNP while neglecting you and I at 400 and above! So guys let's keep hope alive. Andieangel, kingkurly, Wandering mind, iamxty etc. Lets make this place vibrant again with hope.
Your optimism is heart warming, although, immigration rarely has anything to do with fairness (i expect to wait another 40 years for a green card). Although, 414 does sound realistic assuming more immigrants are invited in 2018.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi! Welcome back! Yes, our ITA is on its way! 2018 is the year for our landing in our beautiful future home called Canada! :)