+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 74th Draw

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
hi Guys,
Can some one please tell me if the above letter is sufficient or not for work reference.
Thanks in advance
As long as it covers below points, you are fine.
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

Reactions: Saidkhan

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
hi Guys,
Can some one please tell me if the above letter is sufficient or not for work reference.
Thanks in advance
Seems good - just remember to get it on company letterhead, signed and dated by the person authorised to give you this letter.

It isn't mandatory but in my PR application I have also included the business card of the person who signed my reference letter.

All the best.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Need some advice if someone has more information than me. I have 441 and hopefully I will receive an ITA this week. On the other hand my IELTS expires on 5 December and I received the the maximum score. Should I retake my IELTS? I dont want to because I fear a change in my score. If I complete my application within October and receive AOR within November maybe I shouldnt retake it.

Last edited:

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
As long as it covers below points, you are fine.
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
Brother what is going on with your application? What is your AOR date and current BG status?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Need some advice if someone has more information than me. I have 441 and hopefully I will receive an ITA this week. On the other hand my IELTS expires on 5 December and I received the the maximum score. Should I retake my IELTS? I dont want to because I fear a change in my score. If I complete my application within October and receive AOR within November maybe I shouldnt retake it.
AFAIK, from the day you receive your eAOR(after submitting eAPR), your Age/IELTS are frozen. Good luck.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Yes you are right. Your CRS will be locked the day your submit your eAPR. If you will submit it before your IELTS expiry, you are good to go.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Thank you all for your prompt response

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Brother what is going on with your application? What is your AOR date and current BG status?
Hey Buddy.!! How're you.? AOR- 27th July and @NA2 from 22nd August. Just waiting for it patiently now. :) (We are at the same stage as on today.)

Reactions: gurpreet.ts

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi,

I am on CRS point 412. Is there any chance draw will come down somewhere around to this level.

Thanks.
Try to improve your score or else this waiting game is dangerous when CIC is playing at Auto-Player level with high difficulty. :D:D

I will still predict that CRS should reach to whole new low level by first quarter of 2018. Best wishes. :)

Last edited:

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Hi Guyz , I'm new to thread, applied EE on 7th Oct 2017 at 432. Any predictions for lowers CRS draw?