+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 74th Draw

makeithappen

Oct 2, 2017
Dear All - Need help to fill details in Country of Residence field to be mentioned Post ITA in Personal Details form.
My country of birth is India and an Indian Citizen however, Currently from last 1 year I am in France on Work Permit due to my project and will go back to India once its done,

So, what should I mention in this field? India or France?

Seems like this field can be interpreted in two ways - Country where you are currently living and also it appear like country of which you are permanent resident of (India).

Please help

Thanks.

Option Paralysis

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
I'm trying to make peace with the fact that I'm (most likely) not gonna get drawn this year. If it's gonna happen in 2017, my only hope is the OINP. Let's see what happens. In any case, I won't give up.

Reactions: Titanium

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
There was one on the 4th. I doubt if there will be any this or even next week.
ur PPR was very quick...ur e-APR was 14th Aug and PPR 20th Sept???? So e-APR is when you submit your application and documents after ITA right?

sujay971

Jul 18, 2017
Hi all ,

#Indian residing in UAE
#Age : 28
#NOC : 1123
#CRS : 403

IELTS ( First attempt ) : L:7.5 R:6 W:7.5 S:8
IELTS ( Second Attempt ) :L:9 R:6 W:6.5 S:8

CLB 9 minimum will take my score to 469 & I feel dreadful to sit again for IELTS which is for the 3rd time

Any advice ....? TIA
I took my IELTS 5 times and I got CLB 9 in my 5th attempt. Never lose hope. Take your time. Writing, generally is a tough module. Practise well and give another try. You can crack it. All the very best for you exam.

sujay971

Jul 18, 2017
With a CRS 432, should I wait for few draws? Is there any chance of getting ITA? or should I work on improving my CRS?

Kindly advise.

Reactions: Saidkhan

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
ur PPR was very quick...ur e-APR was 14th Aug and PPR 20th Sept???? So e-APR is when you submit your application and documents after ITA right?
Right. My VO was Ottawa. Lately Ottawa file processing response time has been very quick.
Maybe that is the reason why my case was processed so fast.

Emnafrancks

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
With a CRS 432, should I wait for few draws? Is there any chance of getting ITA? or should I work on improving my CRS?

Kindly advise.
If you can improve your ielts or get a French language certificate, please do so. But 432 stands a good chance of getting ITA or even a PNP from Ontario.