+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 74th Draw

G4011

Sep 20, 2017
After graduating they have to get atleast 1 yr work exp as well because you cant count work exp while studying in canada
Even without work experience, new graduates can easily get an ITA. They don't have to wait for 1 year work experience if they're younger, excel their IELTS exams, and have studied in Canada for atleast 2-3 years. Altogether this is enough to get them an ITA.

Reactions: Lala1234

Joshy1979

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hai friends it's good to be with you all I'm new to this group
Can anyone help me to find the solution for my issue
We having a CRS score 451 and expecting an ITA in the next draw we are planning that initially my wife (PA) and daughter is applying and my wife will sponsor me in later
Please tell me when I have to submit my PCC now itself or at the time of sponsoring?

ishant27

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Even without work experience, new graduates can easily get an ITA. They don't have to wait for 1 year work experience if they're younger, excel their IELTS exams, and have studied in Canada for atleast 2-3 years. Altogether this is enough to get them an ITA.
No that's not true.
You need to be eligible for either of the program.
FSW - at least 1 year of skilled Foreign work experience
CEC - at least 1 year of skilled Canadian work experience (work done as a part of study is NOT considered)

I myself studied in Canada and been in pool for more than 6 months. Please refer to Eligibility Criterias of each Immigration Streams!

Last edited:

ESMendonça

Oct 4, 2017
Hello guys, did anybody else notice a change in the Express entry points calculator at the CIC website? I am absolutely sure the results for a same profile is different from one or two months ago. Before I would calculate with a profile and get 431 points, now I am getting 450 points with the same profile. Can anyone check it and see if the calculator is scoring way too many points? Thank you!

Kemzol

Aug 8, 2017
You
I declined my last ITA (deadline was September 27). Thankfully I got ITA this time. But funny thing is I am STILL not ready to apply. STILL waiting on the FBI PCC. Right now it will take 14 weeks for an FBI PCC it seems. So here's to hoping I dont have to decline AGAIN.
You can apply, just include in letter of explanation, CIC will give you enough time to get it if you explain but if you don't include it, they will reject your application. This happened to a friend so am talking from experience.

Reactions: andieangel

ishant27

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Hello guys, did anybody else notice a change in the Express entry points calculator at the CIC website? I am absolutely sure the results for a same profile is different from one or two months ago. Before I would calculate with a profile and get 431 points, now I am getting 450 points with the same profile. Can anyone check it and see if the calculator is scoring way too many points? Thank you!
No, you might have provided incorrect information either in your profile or in calculator.
It still calculates same points for me!
CRS Calculator is accurate!

G4011

Sep 20, 2017
No that's not true.
You need to be eligible for either of the program.
FSW - at least 1 year of skilled Foreign work experience
CEC - at least 1 year of skilled Canadian work experience (work done as a part of study is NOT considered)

I myself studied in Canada and been in pool for more than 6 months. Please refer to Eligibility Criterias of each Immigration Streams!
Hah...I got excited for no reason, I guess :(
I totally forgot about that when I saw my points. Thanks for reminding me. I better crawl back to my cocoon and get busy.

ESMendonça

Oct 4, 2017
No, you might have provided incorrect information either in your profile or in calculator.
It still calculates same points for me!
CRS Calculator is accurate!
Hello ishant27 can you check a profile for me then? Can anybody check how many points you get in the express entry calculator at the CIC website by inputing this profile? Thank you!

Marital status: single/never married.

Level of education: two year program at university, college, etc.

Have you earned a canadian degree: yes.

Best answer that describes that education: one or two year diploma or certificate

official languages: less than two year old: yes

Language test: IELTS

results: 7.0
7.0 - 7.5

Any other tests? N/A

Years of skilled work experience in Canada: 2 years

Years of skilled work experience out of canada: 1 year

The folowing 4 questions are "no"

How many points did you get with this profile?

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
Draw Date Prediction - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-72nd-draw.516087/page-50#post-6355354

Draw 72 (Sept 20) and Draw 73 (Oct 4) dates were accurately predicted.

Based on the current trend of draws occurring, I am predicting the remaining draw dates for 2017:

Draw 74: Oct 18
Draw 75: Nov 1
Draw 76: Nov 8
Draw 77: Nov 22
Draw 78: Dec 6
Draw 79: Dec 20

I am expecting 6 more draws in 2017.
What about the crs cutoffs?

Reactions: Lala1234

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
You said "I am STILL not ready to apply". So when you know it, you probably should withdraw profile instead of declining ITA multiple times!
Yeah, what is wrong with that? I am not ready to apply until I get my PCC on hand. I had to decline my ITA because the PCC was delayed. But that doesn't mean I should withdraw my profile.

ishant27

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Hello ishant27 can you check a profile for me then? Can anybody check how many points you get in the express entry calculator at the CIC website by inputing this profile? Thank you!

Marital status: single/never married.

Level of education: two year program at university, college, etc.

Have you earned a canadian degree: yes.

Best answer that describes that education: one or two year diploma or certificate

official languages: less than two year old: yes

Language test: IELTS

results: 7.0
7.0 - 7.5

Any other tests? N/A

Years of skilled work experience in Canada: 2 years

Years of skilled work experience out of canada: 1 year

The folowing 4 questions are "no"

How many points did you get with this profile?
Calculated points are 500.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Yeah, what is wrong with that? I am not ready to apply until I get my PCC on hand. I had to decline my ITA because the PCC was delayed. But that doesn't mean I should withdraw my profile.
Yeah, there is no reason for you to withdraw your profile. Sounds like you will receive your PCC in a few weeks, well before this next 90 day deadline to apply with your new ITA.

Reactions: wickerman