muhammadrafay

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I received ITA in the EE draw held on 4th October. I have applied through lawyer due to company policy and I have no access to my online account.

So the detail is that my CRS score was 430 with 1 years work experience in Canada. Next month my work experience will become 2 years and my score will become 441 but today my lawyer informed me that i received ITA and he sent me the ITA in which my CRS score was 441. Now when I asked lawyer that how come that happened? He replied me that IRCC calculates the experience as 30hour/week and 1560 hours as a year and I am working as 37 hours per week so for 2 years according to IRCC they consider 1560*2=3120 hours as two years but as I was working 37hours per week I have already done more than 3120 hours so IRCC considered my experience as 2 years and automatically updated my score as 441. So my question is that Is this true? Does IRCC system automatically updated the CRS score if your experience increases? waiting for your replies. Thank You
LMAO i work 45 hours per week .. :p your lawyer tweaked your score somehow :D

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
It depends which country you're applying the PCC from. PCCs issued from certain countries clearly states the validity of it which may be less than 6 months. always good to check...
no it is not required if you are not residing in the country anymore.. i submitted a PCC which is valid for 3 months only , submitted application after 6 months and no issues with PCC..

Reactions: SGtoCAD

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Sorry for being the odd one as I don't see anyone having crs less than 400 here.
Iam all out of hope and thoughts ... my score is 338 (will try improving as much as possible) will I ever get an ITA :(.
No, you aren't the only one. But I don't really talk about my score because I am embarrassed it is so low. Granted, it's quite good considering I get 0 points for age. But I still feel like it's something to hide.

However, I'm making the longer term commitments to raise it. I start school in Canada in January and will be continuing to work on french. I would rather be taking action to help my score rather than hoping the threshold drops.

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
From your story it is not clear, when the LOE was uploaded. If it was done before he sent out his application and he did upload all correct documents with it (application of PCC, LOE with explanation of the long PCC leadtime), then he could have asked for his file to be reopened.

If however he forgot and then he rushed to upload LOE with CSE option, he would be rejected fast.
He uploaded loe and all evidences along with application
He raised cse to upload the pcc which he received after submitting his application waiting till the last date
Yes he could appeal which is tedious and the decision might not always be in applicants favour. So he rather preferred to come back to the pool and resubmit with all docs as it was easier and quicker

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
A bit off topic but request your thoughts on the below query:

My organisation has denied me to provide any reference letter and even any denial mail for the same. However I have managed to obtain letter of reference from one of my senior colleagues but from a different department. My question is whether CIC calls the employer to check about the person who has given the reference because I do not want his job to be in trouble. I am submitting his visiting card and ID copy along with the letter.

Also I have managed to obtain a generic employment confirmation letter from my current employer which is issued to all employees for Visa purposes which also I am planning to submit to CIC.

In need of opinions on the above.

Thanks.

Reactions: Rawee

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Dear Abhishek,

I have been closely following up your predictions.
I am at 429 points. Please tell me if there is any chance as i have suspended so many career plans for immigration.
I am literally standing on PAUSE button.
Now i scared as i am loosing my precious time here in India...
But immigration is my goal which will change me and my daughter's future.
Please reply..Thanking in advance..

Vandana
429 have good chance of getting ITA late this year or when 2018 plan kicks in , even if they keep same quota as 2017 plan (300K) , there is a chance that it will go to the same lowest CRS we seen in April-May, also next year.. so have high hopes , it may not be soon but have to wait till early next year.. again nobody knows for sure.. if they increase number of ITA's , points had dropped by 10 points from previous draw..

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He uploaded loe and all evidences along with application
He raised cse to upload the pcc which he received after submitting his application waiting till the last date
Yes he could appeal which is tedious and the decision might not always be in applicants favour. So he rather preferred to come back to the pool and resubmit with all docs as it was easier and quicker
If he did exactly as he was told, there would have been no problem for him to appeal. I have seen somebody whos application was cancelled wrongly and their application was reopened (they did not accept her medical, also it was done in a correct way). There is nothing tedious to appeal if you have strong evidence, that you did everything correctly.

I also know one different case on this forum, where applicant has uploaded PDF coded in some different way and if you have used one software you would only see the first page. But that one has appealed as well.

I have also read about the case where application was cancelled without any reason at all (looked like a typo mistake on their side). It was reopened within 1 week.

Nobody can give you a guarantee, that they will not do a mistake in your file and cancel it (human factor will be always present).

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
oh dear... is your FBI PCC already in progress?
Yeah it is still in process. I have been reaching out for hte last 3 weeks checking with them. My application reached on July 11th. And they say they are still opening applications from July 10th. lol

Reactions: SGtoCAD

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yeah it is still in process. I have been reaching out for hte last 3 weeks checking with them. My application reached on July 11th. And they say they are still opening applications from July 10th. lol
Hey man, that's odd coz mine reached on 6th July and they opened it 10 days ago, now happy to say that I got hard copy yesterday. They sent it to France and it took 3-4 business days to reach. Hope yours should arrive in any time soon.
Good luck and All the best in your Post-ITA process.

itsanupam

Sep 9, 2017
Hi, I submitted my profile on 2 Oct 2017. My score is 457 .. With the draw today (4 October 2017) the cutoff is 438 .. I was expecting to get a ITA, but I see no communication yet. Even my profile says I don't have a ITA as of now. How long does it take to get a ITA after the draw? Anyone else in the same boat?
just to close this topic - i got the ITA few hours back. As others mentioned, just got to be patient... :)

pigeon

Jul 29, 2017
A bit off topic but request your thoughts on the below query:

My organisation has denied me to provide any reference letter and even any denial mail for the same. However I have managed to obtain letter of reference from one of my senior colleagues but from a different department. My question is whether CIC calls the employer to check about the person who has given the reference because I do not want his job to be in trouble. I am submitting his visiting card and ID copy along with the letter.

Also I have managed to obtain a generic employment confirmation letter from my current employer which is issued to all employees for Visa purposes which also I am planning to submit to CIC.

In need of opinions on the above.

Thanks.
The reference letter and employment confirmation letter should do, but try to attach as many formal documents to corroborate the contents of the reference letter as possible. They wouldn't call your employer. If at all, they may call the colleague who provided the reference letter. In my case, I didn't even ask for the reference letter from my employer as I knew I won't get. I got a reference letter from one of my ex-managers on a plain paper along with his business card. In addition to this, I provided a whole lot of documents to establish the contents of the letter; my latest salary hike letter, all promotion letters and offer letter. Luckily, my employer is in the habit of providing formal letters for everything, which came handy. I feel it is better to get the reference letter from your current or past manager and attach at least one formal letter on company letterhead with his/her signature to establish that he/she is/was indeed your manager. I wrote a detailed explanation letter as to why I didn't provide reference letter in company's letterhead and explained all that I have provided. Got my application approved without a question or a phone call :D:D.

However, this is only my case and will vary on case-to-case basis depending on what documents you submit and how receptive the visa officer is :rolleyes::rolleyes:...