+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 73rd Draw

Sakibmalik

Jan 31, 2015
Hi all

If one receives ITA with just expired Ielts?? Can he accept and then give ielts again and explain all in LOE.
Also, what is the validity of PCC??

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Hi all

If one receives ITA with just expired Ielts?? Can he accept and then give ielts again and explain all in LOE.

No you cannot do that. If you have entered your details correctly in the system then your profile would become ineligible.

Its better to have a PCC of your current country to be not older than 3 months.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi all

Sadly no for the IELTS question. PCCs are usually valid for a period of 6 months. Good luck.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Hi Guys,

As we probably have few days before the next draw (Oct 4, 425 CRS 3500+ ITA's) ;) I want to ask you something.

I used that CRS calculator from this website many many many times, it always shows my score on the very top. My question is why is my score different than the sum of the points from tables below? What is real? On top it shows 416 and when i add up the points it comes up to 441...

I am not in the pool yet. Waiting for my CELPiP to come in..

Can anyone help me with this one? Thank you

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

As we probably have few days before the next draw (Oct 4, 425 CRS 3500+ ITA's) ;) I want to ask you something.

I used that CRS calculator from this website many many many times, it always shows my score on the very top. My question is why is my score different than the sum of the points from tables below? What is real? On top it shows 416 and when i add up the points it comes up to 441...

I am not in the pool yet. Waiting for my CELPiP to come in..

Can anyone help me with this one? Thank you
Hi,

I'm assuming you are using this tool:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
If not, use it as it is the only official one. It gives a score for each section then a grand total at the bottom.

Regards

Reactions: sysadmin141

chr0

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Can someone please tell me the difference between two questions below related to work experience? I have worked in NOC 2174 for three different employers. I am unsure what's going to be the answers of the two. My understanding until now was that the first one is for FST candidates however, now that I am close to ITA (hopefully :rolleyes:), I am starting to think about this thing.

i. is work experience gained experience in Canada.
ii. is work experience gained anywhere, including the rest of the world.

Reactions: fahadsheikh

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all

As advised, once IELTS expires the profile become ineligible, so you wont get an ITA.
PCC from your home country should be less that 6 months old. PCC from elsewhere has no expiry per say, however, it is generally valid for 1 year. This means the officer can ask for an update if he feels it is too old.

Regards

Reactions: gurpreet.ts

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
@TanakaM

Thank you, now i understand what happened. Foreign work experience has 50 points limit, so i am at 417 :) I was so happy for a moment haha

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hahahaha, I know the feeling. You will have a great weekend then, won't you?:)
haha.. definitely.. I am already way too excited :D.. I don't even know if I can handle the feeling of receiving an ITA or I will be overwhelmed by it (obviously I think). Every single one of you guys are so helpful and awesome! :)