+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 73rd Draw

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
My take with regards to a draw happening today is that there is a high probability for the same ...The logic for that is , if at all they are to come out with a consecutive week draw , it would have to be the week after an IELTS results has been declared .
The rationale for the same is :-
  • If a consecutive draw comes after an IELTS result , the scores wont drop that drastically as they would in a week when no IELTS results have been drawn . Looks like they dont want the scores to drop way to much as well
  • Secondly , if a draw happens after 2 weeks & there has been an IELTS result in between , chances are that the scores might go up by 1 point or two points ...They might want the trend of decreasing CRS to continue although they wont want a drastic drop as well
Having said that , all this is purely gut feel & no maths or science is involved here ...Sincerely hope for the sake of everyone we get a draw today & scores drop to 428/429

Ilyas0910

Sep 20, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
My take with regards to a draw happening today is that there is a high probability for the same ...The logic for that is , if at all they are to come out with a consecutive week draw , it would have to be the week after an IELTS results has been declared .
  • If a consecutive draw comes after an IELTS result , the scores wont drop that drastically as they would in a week when no IELTS results have been drawn . Looks like they dont want the scores to drop way to much as well
  • Secondly , if a draw happens after 2 weeks & there has been an IELTS result in between , chances are that the scores might go up by 1 point or two points ...They might want the trend of decreasing CRS to continue although they wont want a drastic drop as well
Having said that , all this is purely gut feel & no maths or science is involved here ...Sincerely hope for the sake of everyone we get a draw today & scores drop to 428/429
For all our members falling under CRS bracket of 410-415 , I guess next year Quota should be the light on the other end of the tunnel.
That's our ROH

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
CIC has conducted consecutive weekly draws after every 3 draws (alternatively). So, their are chances of a draw tonight. If the draw happens, CRS is surely going to touch 428.

Negation: All the draws that have happened consecutively, have seen long gaps in a preceding draw that had occurred a month before.
Just saying.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Oh yes.! Draw today with CRS 425. Come on CIC. :) No logic here, haters- please stay away. Your opinion will be ignored like a boss today.! :D:D

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Guys a quick question. If you have entered your post secondary education credentials (eg Canadian bachelors degree or ECA approved bachelors degree) in your EE profile, is it advisable to also enter your high school details separately (which do not have an ECA).
Thank you

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
CIC does not consider about how much the score will be they worry about how much invitations to issue according to their quota. It is not like that they dont want score to go down.

When they do a draw they think about how much ITAs to issue rather than thinking about on which score they will open a draw. It is the people who have made this pool competitive so that is why scores are not going down.

For example if there is only 500 people above 410 will CIC not draw because the scores will fall below 400? No, that is not the case they will draw because they want to fill up their quota.

HopefulHeart

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you all for you kind wishes. I still haven't received my IELTS TRF, so I'll wait to update my profile with the new score.

I wish that there is a draw today and it brings out good news for all of you out here.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Guys a quick question. If you have entered your post secondary education credentials (eg Canadian bachelors degree or ECA approved bachelors degree) in your EE profile, is it advisable to also enter your high school details separately (which do not have an ECA).
Thank you
You cannot enter any education information in EE profile unless you have an ECA number.

HopefulHeart

Jul 28, 2017
I have a few questions regarding my case. Please forgive me if these have already been answered before but I need guidance from you guys on the following :

1) I have worked across multiple locations in India. Do I need a PCC from all those states in India OR Can I just apply for a PCC from the Passport office where I currently live?

2) I am still employed and I am not sure if my current employer will issue a letter of recommendation on the company letter head. Will a notarized document from my manager work in this case ?

3) My kid is just 3 months old. I reckon that I have to get her medical done too. But, not sure what tests they will do for such a small baby. Any idea?
I know this is a silly question but being a mother, I couldn't help myself from asking this ☺

Reactions: Saidkhan