+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 73rd Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I am new here. WES assessed my education as Bachelors degree 4 years and Diploma 2 years. Can I select " two or more post secondary with one atleast of 3 years"? Thanks
1.Yes...
2. TRF No & report date is also rqd..how'll you guess that ?
btr wait few more days & get ur report to create the profile..
You may start organising ur eAPR...

Reactions: Lala1234

Oranevejohnny

Sep 24, 2017
Hi All, we got refused our application (didn't include an FBI clearance cert) we were 10 days over the 6 months combined over 15 years! We've asked for application to be reopened - any idea what our chances are??? Waiting to be drawn on 425 as backup

Rawee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I have been to usa last year for about 1month on business trip, do i need pcc for that too from us?

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
Hi all,

I have been to usa last year for about 1month on business trip, do i need pcc for that too from us?
NO.

Police certificates
As part of a complete application, applicants, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children 18 years of age or older (including non-accompanying dependents) must submit a valid police certificate for all countries or territories (except Canada) in which they have lived for a total of six months or more, since the age of 18.

Reactions: Rawee

Rawee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
NOC Code......
NO.

Police certificates
As part of a complete application, applicants, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children 18 years of age or older (including non-accompanying dependents) must submit a valid police certificate for all countries or territories (except Canada) in which they have lived for a total of six months or more, since the age of 18.
Great thanks for the detailed information.

psahanj

Sep 21, 2017
Hi,
How do we know which program we are qualified for when we submit the express entry profile?
I am asking because I have following FOREIGN experience:
1) 8 months same skill type
2) then gap for 2 months
3) 2.5 years same skill type

I read few posts on this forum and I am confused if I should have continuous work experience or not.

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
No, you dont.

regards
Thanks for responding.

Another question I have never travelled to Canada, however, I have friends who I have worked alongside and friends I went to college with living in Canada. 1) Whats the most appropriate way to prove my intent to settle?
2) Proof of funds requirement- is that six months prior to application submission date or 6 months prior to receiving ITA?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi ,
I got my bachelors degree evaluated by WES . But my PGDM credentials from IMT-CDL Ghaziabad India were evaluated by WES as "Non Recognized" . Can I get only my PGDM credentials evaluated by ICAS or by some other agency or do I need to send my bachelors transcripts again for evaluation from the other agency ?
Hi,

Yes, you can.. No need to re-evaluate your bachelor's if WES has already done so. Unless WES did not recognise it as a bachelor's degree.

All the best

Reactions: tmahajan

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for responding.

Another question I have never travelled to Canada, however, I have friends who I have worked alongside and friends I went to college with living in Canada. 1) Whats the most appropriate way to prove my intent to settle?
2) Proof of funds requirement- is that six months prior to application submission date or 6 months prior to receiving ITA?
I'm not sure what you mean by question 1. You are not asked to prove your intent to settle.
2. Prior to application submission.

Regards

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Hi All, we got refused our application (didn't include an FBI clearance cert) we were 10 days over the 6 months combined over 15 years! We've asked for application to be reopened - any idea what our chances are??? Waiting to be drawn on 425 as backup
Dam, how did you let that one slip over your head man? You all got to read the guidelines. It is really straight forward. Please follow it to a T. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

williameyidi

Dec 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2017
Nomination.....
Not Needed
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-01-2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
15-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2017
LANDED..........
27-11-2017
If might be reoppened if you submit the FBI clearance or a proof of submission of FBI clearance application along with your CSI. other than that you might still lack sufficient proof that you have submitted FBI clearance. And it should result in a no no.
They are really understanding with CSI so try your luck but back it up.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi,
How do we know which program we are qualified for when we submit the express entry profile?
I am asking because I have following FOREIGN experience:
1) 8 months same skill type
2) then gap for 2 months
3) 2.5 years same skill type

I read few posts on this forum and I am confused if I should have continuous work experience or not.
For EE under the FSW Stream, you need to have 1-Year of Continuous Work Experience (min 30hrs/week) in a particular NOC. I believe your 3rd point confirms this fact, so you are eligible for the FSW Stream provided that your NOC falls under Types O, A or B. Good luck.