+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 73rd Draw

omojoeky

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,

I submitted only today and my score is 434. but i did not receive the ITA? is something wrong? pls advise.

Waqasalibabar

May 31, 2017
But I feel the next draw would be the same as IELTS are going to come out and more people with high scores. Am really depressed:(. When I was at 434 CIC played games till I lost 5 points on my bday. Now that I have made my husband write IELTS but have no hopes now :(
Oh dear dont loose hope, i have been waiting at 412 for over a year and i have been following trends and news and analytics, i can garuntee you that you will have your ITA by the 77th draw. Keep your chin up , you have an excellent score at 429 even.

Aypn

May 9, 2017
Madison, Wisconsin, US
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
First : L7.5 R8.5 W7.5 S 7.5 Second : L9 R9 W7 S 8
Now i feel this CRS is a moving target. I thought 421 should be sufficient to get an ITA... Now feeling depressed seeing it never breaching the 430 mark. Hope CIC increases the draw count from the next round.

SNA321

Jul 21, 2017
Now i feel this CRS is a moving target. I thought 421 should be sufficient to get an ITA... Now feeling depressed seeing it never breaching the 430 mark. Hope CIC increases the draw count from the next round.
yep, the number of new entrants in the pool and low nmbr of ITAs being issued is not good news for ppl in their 420s or less, i think the cut off score will be increasing in the next two three draws atleast unless they decide to increase the number of ITAs and some back to back draws..:(

Reactions: Nabs17

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hello,

I submitted only today and my score is 434. but i did not receive the ITA? is something wrong? pls advise.
Normally your profile is submitted to the pool the day after you create it, so it's not guaranteed that you were in the pool for this draw. You'll have to wait up to 24 hours and see. If not, you'll have to wait for the next draw.

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for those positive vibes. When we see things out of our expectation we really shatter.
But this is ROH;) and this thread has definitely helped me going on and on.

Oh dear dont loose hope, i have been waiting at 412 for over a year and i have been following trends and news and analytics, i can garuntee you that you will have your ITA by the 77th draw. Keep your chin up , you have an excellent score at 429 even.