Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
There is no change in the situation from past the things to be noted are as following.

After increasing ITA numbers on 24th march 2017 the score was 441.

Then they done 3 back to back draws of 3700-3800 ITAs in april on 5th, 12th and 19th. Which pushed the score rapidly down to 415.

Now after june changes the score went upto 449 again, then they gradually started to reduce the number of ITAs first score gone down to 441 then it stuck to this range.

As soon as they done 2 back to back draws the score again pushed down to 433 despite 2700-2800 ITAs.

The reason why scores are stuck between 433-435 is that they have reduced the ITAs by 1000 on avg, and draws are happening every 2 weeks.

If they do 3 back to back draws with 3600-3800 ITAs again the score will drop in 410s even now the difference is only that.

The score will soon drop to 400s when they start doing some back to back draws with high number of ITAs.
If I could I would give you 1000 likes for this post! Thanks for sharing hope and positive vibes!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Happy Monday everybody!
Here we are again and hopefully this new week will bring us a new draw making it back-to-back draws ;):cool:
Step by step, CIC will increase the number of ITAs, then we may see CRS falling down :)

PS: Congrats to those who have got CLB9 in their recent IELTS and increased CRS score, good luck in your post-ITA which you will have soon :)

All the best to everyone!

#KeepYourHopeAive

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Hi PixelDust,

Thanks indeed for the information and immediate replies and relevant pages you referred to me.

What I gather from another forum is as follows.

1. A total of 69420 ITA have been issued in 2017 so far which comprise of FSW, FST, CEC and PNP.

2. The target for FSW, FST, CEC for 2017 is 71700. In addition to this roughly 50% of PNP target of 51000 which is through express entry will be added to it to calculate the total number of ITA,S to be issued by IRCC through Express Entry. This comes out to be 97200.

3. This way about 27000 ITA are still to be issued in the remaining period of this year.

4. Kindly correct me if my understanding of this is wrong and please do share your thought about it.
There is no straight calculations, its just estimation ,
I have mentioned this somewhere on the previous thread that if EE is main driver of immigration then it must contribute atleast 50% of 300000 target immigrants.
This means upto 150000 outof 300000 target.
Assuming 2 landings per ITA ,71700- 74500 ITAs are to be sent between Oct16-Oct17
But in order to get 75k accepted ITAs ,the ITAs sent must be 10-15% more( to accomodate ,non successful ITAs acceptanc/rejection) ie. 83-84k ITAs.

This is an estimation but its inline with the draw trends.
According to me, 3k avg no. Of ITAs/ 2weeks should be the norm here onwards

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no straight calculations, its just estimation ,
I have mentioned this somewhere on the previous thread that if EE is main driver of immigration then it must contribute atleast 50% of 300000 target immigrants.
This means upto 150000 outof 300000 target.
Assuming 2 landings per ITA ,71700- 74500 ITAs are to be sent between Oct16-Oct17
But in order to get 75k accepted ITAs ,the ITAs sent must be 10-15% more( to accomodate ,non successful ITAs acceptanc/rejection) ie. 83-84k ITAs.

This is an estimation but its inline with the draw trends.
According to me, 3k avg no. Of ITAs/ 2weeks should be the norm here onwards
Wrong,
There is pretty exact quota for each type of immigration. (you can check it in this year plan). The only guessing part is how many % of PNP immigrants do use EE and how many are paper based application.
That is why people do operate with 71k + some % of 51k for the total amount of EE immigrants.

prathap227141

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Med's Request
23-10-1990
Med's Done....
23-10-1990
Same case here...
First attempt : L:9 R:9 W:7 S:6.5 --- CRS : 377
Second Attempt : L9 R:8.5 W:6.5 S:7 --- CRS : 392 (15 points for sibling)
Third Attempt (Sept 09) : L8.5 R:8.5 W:7 S:7 --- CRS : 436 (w/ 15 points for sibling)

We need to get minimum 7 in all; even a '.5' decrease in W or S is dragging down the CRS by around 50 points.

Hopeful to get an ITA in the next draw after 2 weeks, by then I should get my TRF number and update in my profile.
Congrats on the good result!

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
here comes Monday....:):p

with this new week comes a renewed hope....a hope of fulfilling better a life as the CRS comes crashing down and granting more ITAs ....everything seems bleak at the moment but it is only our dear friend hope who resides somewhere deep within each one of our conscience and it is this hope that is being able to see that there is light despite of all the darkness....Hope is hoping when everything seems hopeless...

So dear friends lets welcome this week enthusiastically with a hope that dawn will come...:p

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Guys.. so I have a day off from work and spent some time reading around on this forum. now i am sitting here thinking maybe I shouldn't have cause I read some stuff that has upset me.

its just another rant so sorry if I am spamming this forum but i was so pissed I had to write it here
I am reading about too many cases where applicants have got OINP or other PNP but after getting the PR they are saying they dont want to live in that particular province and want to move some place else. it is so frustrating that people are manipulating the system. although they dont have any legal binding atleast they should have some moral obligations right?
i mean there are so many of us waiting in the pool trying to get some headway on getting a PR, then there are these people who are stealing our spots by accepting PNP for places they dont intend to go to in the first place. why cant everyone just be a little more thoughtful.

look at this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-mandatory-to-live-and-work-in-ontario.519425/ ughhh annoying !!!!

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi Guys.. so I have a day off from work and spent some time reading around on this forum. now i am sitting here thinking maybe I shouldn't have cause I read some stuff that has upset me.

its just another rant so sorry if I am spamming this forum but i was so pissed I had to write it here
I am reading about too many cases where applicants have got OINP or other PNP but after getting the PR they are saying they dont want to live in that particular province and want to move some place else. it is so frustrating that people are manipulating the system. although they dont have any legal binding atleast they should have some moral obligations right?
i mean there are so many of us waiting in the pool trying to get some headway on getting a PR, then there are these people who are stealing our spots by accepting PNP for places they dont intend to go to in the first place. why cant everyone just be a little more thoughtful.

look at this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-mandatory-to-live-and-work-in-ontario.519425/ ughhh annoying !!!!
totally agree with you..and we are stranded here in the middle of nowhere finding a little hope for ONIP

Ilyas0910

Sep 20, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Congratulations to everyone who has received their ITA's and all the best to people like us awaiting the same.
Can someone suggest me if I can try under the OINP scheme under NOC 4163 with a CRS 412.
Also would need guidance on the same.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congratulations to everyone who has received their ITA's and all the best to people like us awaiting the same.
Can someone suggest me if I can try under the OINP scheme under NOC 4163 with a CRS 412.
Also would need guidance on the same.
Wait, what?
Dude, do not do that!

And for the OINP part, yes you definitely can. All you need is keeping your CRS above 400. Once HCP is back alive, you will receive the NOI.

Ilyas0910

Sep 20, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Wait, what?
Dude, do not do that!

And for the OINP part, yes you definitely can. All you need is keeping your CRS above 400. Once HCP is back alive, you will receive the NOI.
Thank you !!!

However, do they auto pick people above 400 from the pool or a letter of interest needs to be submitted for OINP.
Sorry my questions might be silly as I am very new to this entire process and would really appreciate some help. :)

Reactions: baka and andieangel

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you !!!

However, do they auto pick people above 400 from the pool or a letter of interest needs to be submitted for OINP.
Sorry my questions might be silly as I am very new to this entire process and would really appreciate some help. :)
NOI (Notification of Interest) is sent by the Ontario, if your NOC is in the HCP stream. They auto pick from the EE pool and send NOI.
Sometimes, they may send NOIs for people below 400 also. I received an NOI at June end even when my CRS score is 392 only (NOC is 2173).

Once you receive an NOI, you need to submit all the documents before they close the portal.