05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thanks buddy, changed my signature :)
As you quoted real journey starts now post ITA docs.
I still see your old signature:

CRS :- 410
L :- 8.5 R:- 8 S :- 7 W :- 6.5 :-(

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Now it is reflecting might not got changed previously. Why your CRS is 410 with such perfect IELTS score ?
Beautiful, now your sig is updated.

Unfortunately for me, the immigration gods become harsher and harsher on people with each year they exceed age 29. My score at age 41 is 71 points lower than it would be if I were under 30.

Rawee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
NOC Code......

Unfortunately for me, the immigration gods become harsher and harsher on people with each year they exceed age 29. My score at age 41 is 71 points lower than it would be if I were under 30.
Well i see you have applied through province and waiting for the outcome. Hopefully everything pans out in right direction, No immigration God can withstand against your determination.

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017

It's not unfortunate, you don't realise how you are an inspiration to a lot of people.
Your never give up spirit is something that I always appreciate. I always look forward to read your posts and it always give me strength to carry on.
Keep walking , you are almost there.
How is your application going for university?
God bless us all.

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
It's not unfortunate, you don't realise how you are an inspiration to a lot of people.
Your never give up spirit is something that I always appreciate. I always look forward to read your posts and it always give me strength to carry on.
God bless us all.
I second that!

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Well i see you have applied through province and waiting for the outcome. Hopefully everything pans out in right direction, No immigration God can withstand against your determination.
God bless us all.
Thank you both for your kind words!

Unfortunately I have not been able to submit my OINP application yet. I really want to move to Toronto and need that provincial nomination. I was about to register and submit on July 25, when they closed off the HCP stream. I have been waiting every day since then for OINP to reopen so I can submit my documents. I would be beating myself up every day for missing the deadline by a day, but then I think about others in my same boat, including my comrade @sundar17feb99 who missed it by an hour, and feel more calm.

I have always been the type to fight tooth and nail to make something happen when I set my mind to it. Being up there in age is a difficult obstacle to overcome, as my only options to increase my CRS enough to get ITA are provincial nomination or job offer with LMIA. Those of us in our 40s lose 11 points per birthday, unlike you 30 somethings who lose only 5 or 6, so my OINP opportunity is also not secure. If OINP does not reopen by the time my NOI expires in January, I will be without NOI and under 400 CRS on my birthday in February. Thus I am also studying French in hopes that I can do enough even to get another CRS point to bring me back to 400+.

I cannot believe that I am in my 40s, as I really am a 20 year old who just happens to have been 20 for the past 20+ years! I look, act and feel like a 20 something and don't think I'll ever grow up mentally or emotionally. However, I can't keep feeling too bad about being older, as my fellow American @tjsecondtry is even older. @Fishal2017 I think you're confusing me with @tjsecondtry who is going so far as attending university in Canada to increase her CRS! If I don't get ITA by the end of 2018, I might have to do the same ... but come hell or high water, I will be joining you all in Canada!

Rawee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
NOC Code......

Unfortunately I have not been able to submit my OINP application yet. I really want to move to Toronto and need that provincial nomination. I was about to register and submit on July 25, when they closed off the HCP stream. I have been waiting every day since then for OINP to reopen so I can submit my documents. I would be beating myself up every day for missing the deadline by a day, but then I think about others in my same boat, including my comrade @sundar17feb99 who missed it by an hour, and feel more calm.

I have always been the type to fight tooth and nail to make something happen when I set my mind to it. Being up there in age is a difficult obstacle to overcome, as my only options to increase my CRS enough to get ITA are provincial nomination or job offer with LMIA. Those of us in our 40s lose 11 points per birthday, unlike you 30 somethings who lose only 5 or 6, so my OINP opportunity is also not secure. If OINP does not reopen by the time my NOI expires in January, I will be without NOI and under 400 CRS on my birthday in February. Thus I am also studying French in hopes that I can do enough even to get another CRS point to bring me back to 400+.

I cannot believe that I am in my 40s, as I really am a 20 year old who just happens to have been 20 for the past 20+ years! I look, act and feel like a 20 something and don't think I'll ever grow up mentally or emotionally. However, I can't keep feeling too bad about being older, as my fellow American @tjsecondtry is even older. @Fishal2017 I think you're confusing me with @tjsecondtry who is going so far as attending university in Canada to increase her CRS! If I don't get ITA by the end of 2018, I might have to do the same ... but come hell or high water, I will be joining you all in Canada!
I'm speechless looking at the journey you are embarking up on. Thanks for such a stupendous post.

Yes let's have one good gathering in Canada.

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017

I am sorry for the confusion. Even then,your journey is no less remarkable and something to look up to.
Hopefully you will get NOI pretty soon. They are surely going to open again and start issuing nomination.
Wouldn't it be much better to apply soon and keep all options open? Just an opinion...
But as you rightly said, "come hell or high water we all will meet in canada."
We surely will.
Maybe at the multicultural restaurant that is being planned in Toronto....
God bless us all.

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017

Ontario is kind to us. Wishing you a very speedy nomination. Just keep the papers ready as per IRCC requirements. You will surely sail smoothly.
All the best.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I'm speechless looking at the journey you are embarking up on. Thanks for such a stupendous post.

Yes let's have one good gathering in Canada.
Hang around even after you receive ITA, and you'll hear about and be invited to our Yukon party ;)

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Ontario is kind to us. Wishing you a very speedy nomination. Just keep the papers ready as per IRCC requirements. You will surely sail smoothly.
All the best.
Yep, I have all my papers ready, and I have double and triple checked them. After reading more discussions with wise words (for the 2 weeks after receiving NOI, I had been focused 100% on getting all my documents ready as quickly as possible), I became worried that my main employer reference letter might not have been detailed enough about my day to day duties, so I added more details and had my employer issue me a revised letter. So perhaps this delay might have been a good thing that made me get my reference letter in better shape ... now dear immigration gods, please please send my OINP application through quickly, before my NOI expires, and then grant me quick post-ITA processing ... :oops:

I don't want to apply for school yet, as it really would be a last resort that isn't really compatible with my plans .. but it is a last resort option in the back of my mind. For now, I think waiting for OINP to reopen, studying French, and conducting a very targeted job search are my best options.

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Yep, I have all my papers ready, and I have double and triple checked them. After reading more discussions with wise words (for the 2 weeks after receiving NOI, I had been focused 100% on getting all my documents ready as quickly as possible), I became worried that my main employer reference letter might not have been detailed enough about my day to day duties, so I added more details and had my employer issue me a revised letter. So perhaps this delay might have been a good thing that made me get my reference letter in better shape ... now dear immigration gods, please please send my OINP application through quickly, before my NOI expires, and then grant me quick post-ITA processing ... :oops:

I don't want to apply for school yet, as it really would be a last resort that isn't really compatible with my plans .. but it is a last resort option in the back of my mind. For now, I think waiting for OINP to reopen, studying French, and conducting a very targeted job search are my best options.
Everything happens for a reason. The reason might not be evident immediately but in the long run.
Good thing, keeping all the options open.
God helps those , those who help themselves.
Keep walking....