AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Yes always remember to register first and then apply within 14 days. Register now with below link so you've username and ID ready.

https://www.appenrol.one-key.gov.on.ca/UserMgmtWebApp/registration.iaa

Moment they open, register for HCP Stream immediately. And if you have NOI or sure to get NOI then start preparing documents. All the best Buddies. Best wishes. :)
Thanks a lot buddy.. I do have NOI and got the documents readied.
Look at the signature to understand an epitome of bad luck :)

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi, please let me know if WES replies. I have also dropped a query on their site. I hope that is what we are supposed to do. There is no other email id available right?

Thanks a lot jagadishgandhi . I've dropped a mail to WES stating info from UGC . Let's see how it goes .

moferanmi

Sep 21, 2011
Oh ok, makes sense now.
The system should not have given you the 25 points for your foreign experience, so your points will drop during the eligibility check.

regards
I will withdraw the ITA.
They keep sending me ITA each time there is a draw below 441.
If I recalculate my CRS without these work experiences I'll have 416.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Been there! Now I am looking back and Im thankful to people who provided hope for us when we were hopeless. @fatani
I want to do the same for you. 400+ you are going to get ITA most probably in the winter months. This is not my wish or even hopeful thinking, these are the facts. Prepare yourself, the battle is not even remotely over when you get ITA or even PPR.

Hardest step is ahead of us. Integration into a whole new society makes people scared or even lost at times.. and then is the time to shine really bright. Save your light for that period, you are gonna need it, and ITA is guaranteed for you over 400 so there is nothing to worry about..

I cant say anything for those below 400 because our analysis in 2016/2017 showed trends that are now happening and if you want to be really sure and see how low its gonna go, prepare your calculator and get into the statistics.. all is pretty much predictable.. Cheers, ITA on the way!
Thanks for still remembering me @astralsource heartliest congrats to you as you have got your PPR and I hope that you will get along well in Canada and find success at the earliest.

As far as all the people are here take @astralsource as an example she was hopeless in all 2015-16 the score was not dropping below 450. Now she has got the PPR its just the matter of time score will soon touch early 400s once the new quota gets announced.

s_aman

Sep 8, 2017
Dear Friends,

My CRS is 351 but on the eligibility criteria of 67 my score is 65. As per some consultants i cannot apply for express entry but i doubt their knowledge i am mechanical engineer and i think i stand a good chance state province nomination. Please confirm if could go with immigration process.

Thanks

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Dear Friends,

My CRS is 351 but on the eligibility criteria of 67 my score is 65. As per some consultants i cannot apply for express entry but i doubt their knowledge i am mechanical engineer and i think i stand a good chance state province nomination. Please confirm if could go with immigration process.

Thanks
Try to post here full info:
Age;
Education;
IELTS;
Experience;
Spouse's ielts and education;
Travel in Canada (if applicable) etc

We may give you a proper answer once we do an evaluation for you.

Regards,

s_aman

Sep 8, 2017
Dear Friends,

Full info:
Education; Mechanical Engineer ( Bachelor Degree)
IELTS; L6, R7.5, W6.5, S6.5
Experience; 5 years
Spouse's ielts and education; NA
Travel in Canada (if applicable) etc: NIL

Thanks in advance..

Reactions: Saidkhan

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Dear Friends,

Full info:
Education; Mechanical Engineer ( Bachelor Degree)
IELTS; L6, R7.5, W6.5, S6.5
Experience; 5 years
Spouse's ielts and education; NA
Travel in Canada (if applicable) etc: NIL

Thanks in advance..
Very good, just evaluated your info and got the same CRS (351). Regarding eligibility criteria that's 66 in your case. So you need 1 more point to be eligible.
For now you are not eligible, but I can tell that if you can retake IELTS and try to get 7.5 in listening you will get more points.
But best option is to try to get CLB9 which will give you more CRS so that you can wait a direct ITA.
Try to score: L8; R7; W7; S7. then you will be fine.

For now, Ontario closed the door for NOI but soon they may open it. Plz visit the website and try to find demanding list, search your NOC in that list, coz if Ontario wants they send you an NOI even if you are under 400 CRS.

Another way to increase your chance is also to study French to get extra points or to get Master's degree.

Please check all the news in these web sites:

https://www.cicnews.com/

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/latest.html

http://www.canadim.com/blog/

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Hope you will get needed info from them, if you have other questions, you may list here and we will try to answer them.

Good luck!
Regards

Last edited: