Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I really feel bad for @andieangel. Hey andie, take the OINP route after it reopens. You can always move to Calgary after you land in Ontario (as I have known no obligatory rules under PNP).
Thanks for caring friend :) but I'm quite alright! What doesn't brake you makes you stronger! I'm still in for Calgary but we'll see what future brings! How are you?

xibalban

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Sikkim
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Thanks for caring friend :) but I'm quite alright! What doesn't brake you makes you stronger! I'm still in for Calgary but we'll see what future brings! How are you?
Never been better, and more goal oriented in life. I finally realised where I stand, and where I wish to be.
Take care andie, I read about your job, and you sure took your employer by surprise ;). Whatever happens, does for a reason.
I am an agnostic but like the saying, "The lord works in mysterious ways".

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
To be honest, I pray today for a Draw, but I pray more for the people in the Caribbean islands and Florida, praying so much @ivancabrer :) coz Hurricane IRMA is approaching and this one is life-threatening with 185 miles per hour, stay safe dear friends!
As I lived in Key West, FL - I think all the time about my friends over there, sometimes losing my concentration on our Refresh party. Hope all people will be safe and this disastrous hurricane will make U-turn in the Ocean and die!

Ivan, stay safe and take care of your family, friends.
Thank you @pessacanada for your sincere worries.
Let's hope for the best. This hurricane is very strong and has already done a lot of damages to our neighbor islands on the east.
I wish it goes north and vanishes in the sea, but that's only my wish.
We're preparing ourselves in my country, and taking precautions. As it seems it's going to pass a little north from our island, but it'll bring much rain, which can cause floods.
Thank you all for being concerned.
Warm regards.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
:) first of all a very big Congratulations to all who received ITA today.. For many in this thread, the Ray of Hope would have blossomed. The rest might be moving to the Ray of Hope no. 72.
Even my journey will be continued in the new thread.
(I was holding a CRS of 451, but decided to go to a consultant to take my Profile forward. :(:(:( I withdrew my CIC profile, so now new profile will be created by them. So moving on to the next thread)
Once again all the best ITA holders. But again its gonna be a waiting game...
;)

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
That's because there were 3 draws in the last 30 days with cut offs 433, 434 and 435 respectively which cleaned up the major chunk of applicants in the 431-440 range. So right now, the majority of the folks in the 431-440 range are those stuck with CRS 431 and 432 for a long long time waiting for the cut off to reduce. The last time somebody with CRS 431/432 got an ITA was on May 31st (3+ months back).
Great work, and great explanation, nice to have you around even after getting ita.
You are the only one whose predictions are almost accurate.
"Almost" coz in last two predictions you missed by 1-2 points.
Those 1-2 points mean the world to some.
You really are good.
God bless us all.

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks to everyone for the advises - standing @1008 points
Few Tips:-

1. Marriage Certificate- Original and (Attested/Translated if in other language)
2. Passport- Full passport copy with all pages scanned (if no travel history- still can do as well)
3.Medical Exam- e-Medical Original Scan Copy
4. Education- Degrees Certificate (Original & Attested) WES Report and IELTS TRF as well. (All in 1 file)
5. Employment records- it can be more than 1 so just upload documents in order you have uploaded in EE file. (Reference:- http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/multiple-work-experience-document-upload-placeholders.483188/#new)
6. PCC- Multiple if more than 1 country travel/stay period is more than 6 months. (The police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.) PCc for India should be from Passport Seva Kendra which is valid for PAN India addresses.
7. POF- Bank Statment (Last 6 Months), Bank letter showing all account details with the bank, if FD (FD Certificate and Bank letter)
8. Digital Photo- As per specs only. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf)

9. LOE:- Nomination letter/Certificate, any other issue not mentioned in your profile for which CIC should be aware.

Note:- Try to attache colour scanned copies only.

Links to Follow:-

1. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

2. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/reasons-for-rejection-faraz-summary.471670/

3. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/
thanks mate !!! This is helpful