+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 71st Draw!

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
They have provided just the application number to me and when I asked for the username and password, they told me that they have submitted the case through their lawyer's id and they are not authorised to share it with anyone.
Oh God.! This is stress.!! I hope they will update you on anything good in quick time. :)

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
To be honest, I pray today for a Draw, but I pray more for the people in the Caribbean islands and Florida, praying so much @ivancabrer :) coz Hurricane IRMA is approaching and this one is life-threatening with 185 miles per hour, stay safe dear friends!
As I lived in Key West, FL - I think all the time about my friends over there, sometimes losing my concentration on our Refresh party. Hope all people will be safe and this disastrous hurricane will make U-turn in the Ocean and die!

Ivan, stay safe and take care of your family, friends.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Oh God.! This is stress.!! I hope they will update you on anything good in quick time. :)
I know, it really sucks :(
Anyways, what’s your status?

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
how is that u r still waiting?!
How long have u been waiting in the pool with this score?
2 weeks with this score.. I had an IELTS upgrade. Otherwise I was at 390...

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
At 451 why would you need to wait in the pool at all? You should have received the ITA a few rounds ago
I was in the pool with just 395, after my birthday it became 390 Last July. In August, I got a good IELTS score, CLB 10 and 9, so for two weeks I am waiting for the ITA..

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
This was exactly my thought yesterday. I was back in the office after maternity and 3 days later they served me with the news that I can either be degraded from chief position to senior and work the same job as always for 35% lesser salary or I can get notice period of 2,5 months during which I don't have to come to work and severance pay, but they were hoping that I will sign new position and stay with thwn since I've been working there for 8 years and know all the procedures and the software and I have 2 small kids so I don't have a choice but to accept their miserable offer. I said NO, give me notice period and severance pay and by the way I'm off to Canada I need you to sign reference letter! I laughed last! They weren't happy when I walked trough the door yesterday! Sorry for a long post. So now I'm unemployed for the first time in 11 years!
I wish I could do the same. You might be feeling free as a bird right now.

Reactions: andieangel

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
At NA2 now Post-AOR 40 days, Good thing- I have applied without consultant. Bad thing- I am checking my profile once/twice in a day with very high hopes always.! :D
It’s a good thing because atleast you know that what is going on with your file and you can access it anywhere and anytime, unlike me :)
If you don’t mind answering, can you please answer these questions!

Is your noc and work experience related to each other?

I have heard from someone that they need to be related and I am scared since then.

I have done Bachelors in Commerce and Masters in Finance and Marketing, but, my job experience is as an online tutor of Maths (for 1st year) then, I got promoted to Academic Counselor and Trainer (my Noc is 4021) and I am really scared.

Will you please clear the doubts!

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
It’s a good thing because atleast you know that what is going on with your file and you can access it anywhere and anytime, unlike me :)
If you don’t mind answering, can you please answer these questions!

Is your noc and work experience related to each other?

I have heard from someone that they need to be related and I am scared since then.

I have done Bachelors in Commerce and Masters in Finance and Marketing, but, my job experience is as an online tutor of Maths (for 1st year) then, I got promoted to Academic Counselor and Trainer (my Noc is 4021) and I am really scared.

Will you please clear the doubts!

Is your noc and work experience related to each other?-YES

I have heard from someone that they need to be related and I am scared since then.-As long as you're claiming points with NOC related work-experience then you're okay.!

I have done Bachelors in Commerce and Masters in Finance and Marketing, but, my job experience is as an online tutor of Maths (for 1st year) then, I got promoted to Academic Counselor and Trainer (my Noc is 4021) and I am really scared.- Studies and Work Experience can be different and if You have Reference letter with Job duties of 4021 then you're okay.!

@TanakaM is this okay.?

Steveleb123

Mar 23, 2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2018
Hello people of ROH.

It has been a while since i have written anything here however still reading most of your posts each draw day and i cannot thank you all enough for sharing your experience and knowledge regarding express entry. Still stuck at 394 with tiny hope awaiting my next IELTS and TEF exam dates.

I usually login to my EE profile every 2 to 3 weeks to check if there are any new msgs or new sudden update to my score. Today I logged in to see that my profile is not active/submitted anymore due to an incomplete section in the Work section that I did not answer. The section is for research purposes they mentioned and it does not affect decisions on the profile, and it was about regulated jobs in Canada.

My questions are the following:

1) Did they add this question recently or did I miss it when i created my profile? i don't think that I missed it because I could see my profile details with scores before.

2) How long will it take for my profile to be activated again? 4 5 days?

3) Even though I have little to no chance to receive an ITA with my current score, is it fair to login to my account and see an inactive profile, without being notified by mail or something? is this normal?

Please share your experience and advice regarding such matters.

Thank you all and good luck for today!