Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
4 December 2013
LANDED..........
19 December 2013
Watching this thread silently. Sitting at 427.

I hope draw will happen today or i have to give IELTS again to improve . Last time i got (7 7 7 7.5 L R S W). I got max in writing and could not score 8 in listening :(

Reactions: Po0oyaa and lino82

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Here are my details
Age-30
Bachelors' Degree in Engineering-Assessed by WES
Work ex-6.75 years(2283)
IELTS-9/8/7.5/7

I don't know why it is again showing ineligible :(
Check if you deleted the TRF number, or if you changed the IELTS date by mistake, or if the date is indeed less than 2 years old.
Also, for WES, check everything is correctly filled. In my experience, people make mistake stating their education and work experience, which sometimes can cost them more than 50 CRS points.
Please check.
But as I told before, there is no way to fix an ineligible profile. Only to make a new one.
Please try to find the mistakes you made in the old one, to be sure not to repeat them.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Last draw it came out 30 minutes before the end of working hours in Canada... no need to fret just yet. Let the day ends before throwing in the towel! :)
Last week I was just waiting for my IELTS card to come, so that I could update my Profile, got the score card last Monday, and now sitting at 451.. Fairies shed some light...

Reactions: lino82 and baka

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check if you deleted the TRF number, or if you changed the IELTS date by mistake, or if the date is indeed less than 2 years old.
Also, for WES, check everything is correctly filled. In my experience, people make mistake stating their education and work experience, which sometimes can cost them more than 50 CRS points.
Please check.
But as I told before, there is no way to fix an ineligible profile. Only to make a new one.
Please try to find the mistakes you made in the old one, to be sure not to repeat them.
It didn't ask me about wes reference number....only reference number that is being asked is ielts :(

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Thank you for your elaborate response and I agree with what you have mentioned. You can probably do upfront medical without ITA, if your clinic allows it.

However It is rather confusing the way they explained about the medical. So I did some thinking and went and looked at it again and again. Then finally found my answer from CIC itself.

I looked at the statement in quotes from the previous post of mine and then I went back to the link that you have shared(which is also below this)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

I noticed that there are only two explanations for the medical exam
  1. Wait for instructions once you have submitted your application &
  2. Get your exam before you submit your application
Both of the above topics supports the earlier statement by the CIC.

Option 1, says once you receive an ITA(Not specifically mentioned however it is assumed in the context that this is trivial) get all the documents scanned and submit it with the PR application and then wait for the instructions from the CIC for the Medical Exam which is extremely time consuming. After you receive the instructions, you will have 30 days to take the medical exam.

Option 2, says once you receive an ITA get your Medical exam done (which is also known as Upfront medical exam) and doctors will give you a document and then submit a copy of that document with your application.

And since both of these require ITA, it would be safe to say that we should wait until we get the ITA and then go for Upfront medical. Just my opinion though!

Thank you once again!
:)...
CIC wants us to do ielts & ECA before entering EE....
CIC wouldn't mind even the medicals,but they are throwing a caution as earlier the minimum tat was 7-8 months & it was not unusual to wait over 12 months for Visa post post ita including time taken for eAPR and processing visa thus lapsing the med validity....they didn't want ppl to simply lose the money and hence the caution...
I too understand that by upfront med they mean doing it before medical being called for by them...
however if it serves any purpose,no harm in doing while awaiting ur ita...now with 1 month tat from eAPR to PPR for absolute straightforward cases,having a medical done even before ita may help file it along with eAPR & thus speed up things...in certain counties,ppl will have some waiting period for medical appointments @ designated clinics.
---
I was just replying to the post that said it was not possible...in fact it is admissible provided you can convince the empaneled clinic to do with passport..
but it isn't really required as you will have sufficient time to do it post ita...

but a rare case where it could come handy is if pa or spouse is trying to concieve/or just conceived,then the whole process will get delayed for medicals untill delivery gets over...if someone is trying for ita & baby at the same time,and is anticipating good news on both fronts,but waiting draw after draw ;) it is better to have medical ready...:)

Last edited:

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
In that case i would definitely advice you to take French lesson. I took mine for until A2 beginner and then quit. I wasn't motivated enough and after the Nov changes, didn't make much sense either. Just CLB 9 would be plenty enough and that too i can't manage. So French for me is far too big of a challenge lol. Think about it. I would do it if i were you, but i do know having said is always easier than done.
@KingKurly what materials did you use for learning French? I am slowly learning French with duolingo on my commutes. After this bad time I am in at work, I need to study French more seriously.

I am only at 410 CRS and will drop to 399 on my birthday in February (my major weakness is my age - I am maxed out on IELTS, etc). I would like at least to get one more point to stay at 400+ so I can get NOI more easily from Ontario if my current one expires before the HCP stream reopens. I had my documents ready to submit on July 25, 1 day too late, and have been waiting every day since then for OINP to reopen. I am feeling rather upset because I also finally got rejected for the job I had been waiting on for a few months. This is my second rejection for a job that matched my skillset and for which I have gone through a few rounds of interviews. It has been difficult enough for me even to get interviews at all.

Kakkarot

Jul 29, 2017
India
@KingKurly what materials did you use for learning French? I am slowly learning French with duolingo on my commutes. After this bad time I am in at work, I need to study French more seriously.

I am only at 410 CRS and will drop to 399 on my birthday in February (my major weakness is my age - I am maxed out on IELTS, etc). I would like at least to get one more point to stay at 400+ so I can get NOI more easily from Ontario if my current one expires before the HCP stream reopens. I had my documents ready to submit on July 25, 1 day too late, and have been waiting every day since then for OINP to reopen. I am feeling rather upset because I also finally got rejected for the job I had been waiting on for a few months. This is my second rejection for a job that matched my skillset and for which I have gone through a few rounds of interviews. It has been difficult enough for me even to get interviews at all.
Dont worry buddy Ontario is most likely to open its HCP as they haven't reached their yearly cap yet. As per the timelines of the members in OINP group most of them are at DIP stage and i assume this has to be the last set of applicants and the program should resume soon, also ICT applicants with scores around 350 have got nomination so your scores below 400 won't be a problem if you are in need of a NOI. Good luck

midtown83

Aug 23, 2017
Barely any activity this Wednesday... Feels like everyone knows it won't be today. Hope we're wrong. -_-
I wonder if more are lurking. A draw today would be very significant, since it would suggest that we have no idea how/why/when draws happen, what variables affect them, and whether past events suggest future trends. I think today is significant precisely because something could happen that hasn't happened before — even if it seems unlikely. With CIC, anything seems possible.

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
I wonder if more are lurking. A draw today would be very significant, since it would suggest that we have no idea how/why/when draws happen, what variables affect them, and whether past events suggest future trends. I think today is significant precisely because something could happen that hasn't happened before — even if it seems unlikely. With CIC, anything seems possible.
Very positive :)

Reactions: lino82