+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 71st Draw!

Annliz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Yes....you're done with pcc
-----
Somewhere I've read that once embassy issued pcc specifying dates...I don't know how far it's true..
You'll need a pcc for the entire period of ur stay in India...so check if your pcc mentions 'any period'...
The one we get here from local police stations specify the period of stay in that city / area and you're required to apply from each city u lived..however passport Kendra issues a blanket pcc stating no dates / area or city....cic encourages that one as they themselves have given the link.
I hope embassy is issuing such a one to you..I believe so
---
It is 1/million chance only,but since you asked if there was anything to be careful about,make sure that it isn't for a specific area/domicile & or date..
Thank you I will be careful on that.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hopefully the time is on our side now. It's high time to settle down at last.
Yes, with life expectancies the way they are these days, we all still have more than half of our lives left to spend in Canada @shaun75 @tjsecondtry
Speaking of settling down, I have always been a migrant and thought I would finally settle down here in New York, but it turns out my destiny is to settle down in Canada instead.

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Yes, with life expectancies the way they are these days, we all still have more than half of our lives left to spend in Canada @shaun75 @tjsecondtry
Speaking of settling down, I have always been a migrant and thought I would finally settle down here in New York, but it turns out my destiny is to settle down in Canada instead.
Very well said @trumprefugee , but what we spend was ours , what is left is shrouded in mystery and woven with our kids future.
Amen to your wishes.
Let's keep fighting.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
My grandma lived until 105. I'm hoping I have a lot of her genes.

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
What is the age threshold for oldies / mature club( sounds cringy though)?
for example -after what age i can call buddy Karnesh as Mr. Karnesh then Mr. Karnesh as Uncle Karnesh:D

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
does anyone know how often they do the draws? My score is 409. I have IELTS score of L:8.5 R:8.5 W:6.5 S:6.5
I have checked that if I score good in writing and speaking (like 7 bands), it will shoot my score to 475. So if anyone can let me know about the next draw. I have heard that there is a possible draw on 31st of this month. And when do they start background checks? Like call to employers?
The draw expectedly takes place biweekly, with exceptions.
Draw is expected on 6th sep and /or 30Aug(exception)
It is a straightforward choice and depends upon how early or late you wish to immigrate.
people here on ROH have decided to take IELTS exam for 4 points hike so that they can get into next draw and some have target landing dates.
CRS is actually a rank , in my view higher rank means higher possibilities
All the best!

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
What is the age threshold for oldies / mature club( sounds cringy though)?
for example -after what age i can call buddy Karnesh as Mr. Karnesh then Mr. Karnesh as Uncle Karnesh:D
I guess 40 for oldies club, because that's the age when you start losing 11 CRS points per year. But you all should just call me trumprefugee.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
In retrospect, wasn't smart to pick a new name while I was so pissed off that the password reset wasn't working for me.
LOL I also thought your username was a reference to a second shot at immigrating to Canada.

Dscn28

Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys,

Thanks for all those who have been asking questions and those with answers,its really great!

I just have a quick one, if you have blood relatives in canada but dont want to claim points for them in FSW, in the EE profile can you just choose NO to the question do you have any relatives in canada? Will this be seen as misrepresentation?

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Hey everyone!

Currently @429. Do you guys think I stand a chance if a draw occurs next wednesday 30th August?
if draw happens on 30th then you have all chance 100%, all the best, according to my experience, whenever draw happens immediately after 7 days crs scores goes fairly down, so last crs was 434 hence, we can expect it will drop by atleast 5-6 point

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
My mom is already planning her visit to my house in Canada, so no problems there. :D
In such scenarios, Another "Ray of hope" thread will be inaugurated on the subject "landing date of your mom" . ;):D

raj2017

May 22, 2017
I have a background in stock market & in stocks the entire game is dependent on forseeing the future price of a share / commodity ...and generally 2 types of anslysis are used namely fundamental analysis and technical analysis .
Fundamental analysis looks at the inherent strength of the company by looking at sales & profitability growth rates & other factors of the business environment like cost of capital,competition and various ratios like price to earnings and many more.
It requires in depth study of the whole business dynamics & deep understanding of company's fundamentals.

Technical analysis completely ignores any of the above and simply looks at the past share price movement data to forecast the future prices.
So people look at either one of the way to buy/sell....it is not unlikely that a share that may be overpriced by fundamental analysis,and thus a sell recommendation is a buy recommended stock in technical analysis purely on price trend.
----
the fundamental reason why the cut off should come down is that Canada needs lot of fsw immigrants & the supply is surely short vs demand....and ppl with400+ is not abundant in supply & like billHyte explained the lower ita is merely because of the resource constraint at cic which is being addressed by PMs orders recently. Once the no of ITAs increase even by 10-20% per draw,we will see a faster decline with only 50000 ppl totally in the pool against year on year target of 300000 landed immigrants (of which a major feeder is fsw economic class EE )target by govt.
Going purely technically,the share price, that is the cut off,was in a downward trend from highs of 600s last year and was steadily coming down and hit the ever lowest 413,when some external factors ( a long delay in June & July on account of system & policy updates) disrupted the trend and helped the price to trace back a portion of the downfall that had happened...the retracement took it to a recent high of 449 and then tried to test the high again but could only go upto 441 & couldn't sustain those high price levels in subsequent draws despite increased demand from increased rate of new entrants into the pool...it slowly is showing getting back into resuming the original downward trend...unless we see strong points that will reverse a trend,ie. a reason which will help the price to break the resistance point of 449 and start an upward trend,the price will continue to fall and I give my recommendation as below.
CRS : current price 434 recommendation : sell with short term target of 400 ( 3-6months )
with a long term target of 380 (1 year)
supported by the ongoing downward trend & the fundamental reasons explained in first part
---
yes,I'm not much busy these days...:p:p
considering your analysis and experience which are the good stock to invest in, i am not greedy but if my immigration expenses can be covered up by investing short term... and short answer would be appreciated :D:D:):):p:p:p
you must say you have good sense of humor !!!