+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 71st Draw!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Thanks mate... That helped as a clarification... And yes I read the "if case".... Being a software consultant that's the first thing we notice.....
I will apply for PCC for me and my family.... That should be fine I think...

I don't know if you have any feedback to this...
My wife has her passport from a different address than mine... Would that create any issue for PCC ?
I am planning to get PCC for her from her Location and for me from mine location... It's infact adjacent cities with different passport offices.... @lino82
it is natural that spouse may have a different address in passport...(to verify your marital status cic depends on marriage certificate & other docs)..
apply through passport seva Kendra as their format of pcc do not limit the certificate to any city/area unlike issued by police departments...they offer a blanket pcc for the individual...visit passport seva Kendra website...

Reactions: srvsh.pawar

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
it is natural that spouse may have a different address in passport...(to verify your marital status cic depends on marriage certificate & other docs)..
apply through passport seva Kendra as their format of pcc do not limit the certificate to any city/area unlike issued by police departments...they offer a blanket pcc for the individual...visit passport seva Kendra website...

I agree with you...this is what i am asked to do as well

Reactions: lino82

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Me too at 421... And with the analysis given by lino82, it seems few more draws with the downward trend....
It may try to hold at some support points most likely I have seen at 441 and 433... But the next draw will give a fair idea about how it behaves once it breaks support points.... The fall is of approximately 8-10 points as next immediate support... May be lino82 can help with candlestick pattern ;););)
being an it consultant,the best you'd have got,out of reading charts would be some lessons about keeping hard earned money :D i guess...
here that is why I've coupled with fundamental reasons.... :)
---

for you :cool:...

like u said next couple of draws are important to keep the cut off below the trend line...but anyway fundamentally cut off is southbound...
---
simply if cic had an intention of keeping less than 400 away,they could have said eligibility 400 :)
@srvsh.pawar

Last edited:

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Pardon me, as I always read your posts and despite wanting to respond, I somehow miss doing it.
Thank you for your concern, and good wishes through this posts and all previous in-acknowledged ones. Things are working out for the better, steadily; and I shall strive to persist in the forum. While I was away, my handle was hijacked, and I don't seem to be able to recover it any more.

Could some members petition the @admin to reinstate my account: @xibalban

@lino82 @iamxty @andieangel @pessacanada @TanakaM @mqamar1994 @Wandering Mind @Wacky1.nash @shaun75 @arunroy007 @KingKurly and all my other friends.
Ut oh. I'm not longer on the list :)

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Eligibility above 410 rather:p:p
no no...u wouldn't want any of ur friends be left behind right...
there are those,who not only march ahead ,but also lead the ray of hope,making the path clear for those who come afterwards.... :)
and the newcomers will be lucky if they are there before us all...otherwise imagine the horror of being stranded in a country with nobody to turn to,to seek advice...
I hear the counsels charge $100 per the hour ;)...

Last edited:

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
no no...u wouldn't want any of ur friends be left behind right...
there are those,who not only march ahead ,but also lead the ray of hope,making the path clear for those who come afterwards.... :)
and the newcomers will be lucky if they are there before us all...otherwise imagine the horror of being stranded in a country with nobody to turn to seek advice...
I hear the counsels charge $100 per the hour ;)...
Yes u r absolutely right...i did not want a negative vibe in just...i guess must be careful before posting......
$100 that is advice at a cheap rate from a sweet friend like u....

srvsh.pawar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
24-07-2017
being an it consultant,the best you'd have got,out of reading charts would be some lessons about keeping hard earned money :D i guess...
here that is why I've coupled with fundamental reasons.... :)
---

for you :cool:...

like u said next couple of draws are important to keep the cut off below the trend line...but anyway fundamentally cut off is southbound...
---
simply if cic had an intention of keeping less than 400 away,they could have said eligibility 400 :)
@srvsh.pawar
You made my day.... I wished someone shares a pattern and here we are.... Thanks @lino82....

Regarding your advice on PCC, I will follow your advice... I thought of getting my wifes passport change with my name on it alongwith the address but yes marriage certificate would make it good...
And I read on the forum.... Canada govt and CIC is not interested or demanding to have spouse name on the passport or so... To prove a common law partner, yes we have marriage certificate and my son's birth certificate which have our names and yes my son's passport with her name....

Thanks... Time to see the pattern you shared...

Reactions: lino82

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
:)
You made my day.... I wished someone shares a pattern and here we are.... Thanks @lino82....

Regarding your advice on PCC, I will follow your advice... I thought of getting my wifes passport change with my name on it alongwith the address but yes marriage certificate would make it good...
And I read on the forum.... Canada govt and CIC is not interested or demanding to have spouse name on the passport or so... To prove a common law partner, yes we have marriage certificate and my son's birth certificate which have our names and yes my son's passport with her name....

Thanks... Time to see the pattern you shared...
oh my God.
I hope you didn't really expect me to sit on plotting the cut offs :D...
It's just copied (off some downward trend ) from google..
but I picked one that matches the last 18months move of cut off & hence will give an idea to those who are new to charts and what I wrote before...
anyway best of luck with ur pr ...
keep the ray shining with ur experiences and progress...:)

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
oh my God.
but I picked one that matches the last 18months move of cut off & hence will give an idea to those who are new to charts and what I wrote before...
Yes we did, lol

srvsh.pawar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
24-07-2017
oh my God.
Hahaha... Surely not... But that's what people can relate too for sure...