25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
So my long long long post. :)

I've been putting this off for a long time now because writing this address means that i'm concreting the fact that I have received the ITA and the 2 year long ordeal is over. The Pre ITA wait is actually over. When in reality, somewhere deep down, i actually believe that those sleepless nights studying for IELTS or running pillar to post trying to gather documents is still going on. I want to thank some people here who have always been supportive and been my support system when hope was lost and I was at an all time low. :)

@andieangel, @lino82: Thank you for you're kind words that gave me hope when I was sad. :) Although I have met you virtually, you seem like family. :)

@astralsource: Thanks babes for being supportive. The only complain I have from you is that you haven't replied to my GMAIL yet :p :D :D :D
@SGtoCAD : I hope GOT S7 is gonna amazing for you, I really will miss those GOT exchanges on this POST! :D Lord of light has smiled upon me today :D

@Wacky1.nash, I will miss those subtle digs! :p :D :D :D

Finally, a big shout out to my elder sister @edah. Although we met virtually here, I am sure we will go to the igloo party in Quebec and watch the norther lights in Yukon! :D

Over the past few draws, I noticed a lot of pessimism from new comers with high CRS. Guys, please show some restrain and be compassionate about others. Alot of people like me have been waiting for 2 years for this moment. Although I got immensely lucky to get a CRS of 423 which fell to 383 and rose up to 438 again, others have been trying really hard too. So please don't be negative here. After all, its the Ray of Hope right?

When people speak negatively here,
Tell them August 9th and May 31 remembers.
Tell them winter came for House Negativity! :)

Peace ya'll and yes, I will come here from time to time just to bring the positive spirit back. :)

Pray for me and I shall do likewise. :)

Wish me luck while I go to the post ITA phase. :)

Cheers and loads of love,
Yours truly
Globetrotter!
haha, it sounds like a "good-bye" post :) you better hang in here . Congratulations for your invitation, and a "pat on your shoulder" for being patience and sustaining your hope :)

Reactions: baka and SazzadHN

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I created an express entry profile on the 7th Aug and the effective date on the CIC site is 8th August.

I haven't got any email from CIC and there's no update in my profile either.

Does it mean that I did not receive an ITA or CIC takes time to send out mail?
You will receive standard welcome letter soon.
Based on your CRS score, wait for the draw to receive invitation.

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Is anyone else still waiting? I'm constantly rechecking my account. It shows my profile is submitted and everything but I still have the no ITA yet message.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
But haven't received ITA yet.Scared now!!
It will take time to get an update, hang on in there. It's just a matter of hours for you :)

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
♂

Still nothing for me. Crs438
Is anyone else still waiting? I'm constantly rechecking my account. It shows my profile is submitted and everything but I still have the no ITA yet message.
I am in the same boat as yours. :rolleyes: Its a sigh of relief actually that other people are there with me waiting for ITA. We will get it in few hours I believe.

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
I got the impression that you got the ITA from you last message. Did you get it?

Guess what, I slept off and woke up at 3 am Arabian standard time - No Email.
Slept again and woke up at 5 am Arabian standard time - No Email.
Slept again and woke up at 6 am Arabian standard time - No Email. ( I had kept the alarm for 6.30)
I couldn't sleep after that.... So I logged into the CIC portal and the Golden words, We are pleased to confirm that we sent you an invitation to apply. Check your messages below for details. :D :D :D :D

Apparently I had the msg since last night and got the email at 8 am today morning. :/

So, @trustem1 i would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to chat with you. I don't know if you're a guy or a girl, But nevertheless, I love you so much! :D

Reactions: baka