+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
So my long long long post. :)

I've been putting this off for a long time now because writing this address means that i'm concreting the fact that I have received the ITA and the 2 year long ordeal is over. The Pre ITA wait is actually over. When in reality, somewhere deep down, i actually believe that those sleepless nights studying for IELTS or running pillar to post trying to gather documents is still going on. I want to thank some people here who have always been supportive and been my support system when hope was lost and I was at an all time low. :)

@andieangel, @lino82: Thank you for you're kind words that gave me hope when I was sad. :) Although I have met you virtually, you seem like family. :)

@astralsource: Thanks babes for being supportive. The only complain I have from you is that you haven't replied to my GMAIL yet :p :D :D :D
@SGtoCAD : I hope GOT S7 is gonna amazing for you, I really will miss those GOT exchanges on this POST! :D Lord of light has smiled upon me today :D

@Wacky1.nash, I will miss those subtle digs! :p :D :D :D

Finally, a big shout out to my elder sister @edah. Although we met virtually here, I am sure we will go to the igloo party in Quebec and watch the norther lights in Yukon! :D

Over the past few draws, I noticed a lot of pessimism from new comers with high CRS. Guys, please show some restrain and be compassionate about others. Alot of people like me have been waiting for 2 years for this moment. Although I got immensely lucky to get a CRS of 423 which fell to 383 and rose up to 438 again, others have been trying really hard too. So please don't be negative here. After all, its the Ray of Hope right?

When people speak negatively here,
Tell them August 9th and May 31 remembers.
Tell them winter came for House Negativity! :)

Peace ya'll and yes, I will come here from time to time just to bring the positive spirit back. :)

Pray for me and I shall do likewise. :)

Wish me luck while I go to the post ITA phase. :)

Cheers and loads of love,
Yours truly
Globetrotter!
great to hear u received ita...:)....

best wishes to you dear for further process....

it is tough to fight off the negativity from any sphere,unless people come forward and face it...
However dark the night may be, a match stick or a firefly can light up the room...that is what ray of hope is & what it stands for....
so you come back,be a firefly / a matchstick to light the hopes when darkness falls again :( here...
like u nd me there are many who'll look upto this thread with bit of hope and let us stay here to shine the ray of hope bright on them all...

hope all the new ones on the forum also understand this thread as more than just a 'q&a' or 'prediction' thread....this is where you all come looking for hope and helping one another lift up their spirits when things seem so tough...:)
---
wishing everyone an ita...soon...:rolleyes:

@pessacanada @andieangel[/USER] @KingKurly @Wandering Mind @iamxty @tjsecondtry @mqamar @baka @Mithu3 ca Indian
@trumprefugee
@Wacky1.nash

Last edited:
Reactions: baka

lociefer

Jul 23, 2017
Got mine like 3 hour ago, didn't even pop up into my mail untill like 20 mns ago.

So for those who didnt revieve theirs yet keep checking your profile not refreshing ur email. Best of luck 69rs xD

Reactions: lino82 and Aryaesh

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
So my long long long post. :)

I've been putting this off for a long time now because writing this address means that i'm concreting the fact that I have received the ITA and the 2 year long ordeal is over. The Pre ITA wait is actually over. When in reality, somewhere deep down, i actually believe that those sleepless nights studying for IELTS or running pillar to post trying to gather documents is still going on. I want to thank some people here who have always been supportive and been my support system when hope was lost and I was at an all time low. :)

@andieangel, @lino82: Thank you for you're kind words that gave me hope when I was sad. :) Although I have met you virtually, you seem like family. :)

@astralsource: Thanks babes for being supportive. The only complain I have from you is that you haven't replied to my GMAIL yet :p :D :D :D
@SGtoCAD : I hope GOT S7 is gonna amazing for you, I really will miss those GOT exchanges on this POST! :D Lord of light has smiled upon me today :D

@Wacky1.nash, I will miss those subtle digs! :p :D :D :D

Finally, a big shout out to my elder sister @edah. Although we met virtually here, I am sure we will go to the igloo party in Quebec and watch the norther lights in Yukon! :D

Over the past few draws, I noticed a lot of pessimism from new comers with high CRS. Guys, please show some restrain and be compassionate about others. Alot of people like me have been waiting for 2 years for this moment. Although I got immensely lucky to get a CRS of 423 which fell to 383 and rose up to 438 again, others have been trying really hard too. So please don't be negative here. After all, its the Ray of Hope right?

When people speak negatively here,
Tell them August 9th and May 31 remembers.
Tell them winter came for House Negativity! :)

Peace ya'll and yes, I will come here from time to time just to bring the positive spirit back. :)

Pray for me and I shall do likewise. :)

Wish me luck while I go to the post ITA phase. :)

Cheers and loads of love,
Yours truly
Globetrotter!
@Globetrotter2017 As I have mentioned earlier, I would be taking a break from these forums to enjoy GoT S7 and yes it has been amazing! A damn good way to take my mind off the stress of EE etc. Im so happy for u my friend! Hopefully the lord of light will guide you towards the correct path.. And before you know it, we will be having GoT exchanges in person in Canada... We all have to mobilise up north, the King in the north is waiting on us!
Congrats to everyone else who got their ITAs too!!!

Reactions: baka and lino82

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hey..I am totally an alien to forums and all this stuff...Are u people using any special mobile app for posting? Sorry if I am sounding bit dumb..By the way I am having CRS of 437 and waiting for my WES (around 27 days)...

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
Hey..I am totally an alien to forums and all this stuff...Are u people using any special mobile app for posting? Sorry if I am sounding bit dumb..By the way I am having CRS of 437 and waiting for my WES (around 27 days)...
Forum is mobile and web friendly. Posting using both.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
To all the beautiful people out there:

I've been waiting for this since June 16.I was a silent listener.Since that day,every wednesday,my hopes reached the sky and then came back unattended.But I must say,you guys,your positive thoughts prevented me from shattering.It was very important for me ,I'm sure for every one it is for different reasons.But thankyou for helping me pass that period.You all are great!!Still not received my ITA.But @438 ,I'm positive.

Cheers!!
With your score, you shouldn't let your hope to be shattered :). My wishes for your future endeavors.