+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

Timmyfemmy

Apr 21, 2017
So many thoughts on my mind today.
Firstly, I didn't expect a draw today, I prayed for it though.
On ROH 69th, the draw came exactly when the thread reached the 69th page after someone made a wish for it to end on 69th.
My last post was about Draw coming frequently to empty the pool.
MuelSayeed (A re-incarnate of Dsharma123) insisted that monthly is CIC intention.
The most optimistic people didn't even expect a draw today. Quite weird draw! Really.

Secondly, CIC cannot b predicted. Today's draw has defied every set of established pattern. No maintenance message, No EE profile status changing to updated, Draw happened last week, Not many PNP nominations has been granted etc....
Yet the draw happened.

Thirdly, Score dropped to 433 and which is so cool.

We had shared a joke of the minister querying some guys and ordering them to conduct draws and empty the pool.

It's just different even leading up to this draw and it's wonderful that it came this way.

Everyone is to please keep hope alive. ITA is important, but on the long run, Hope is the most important thing, the one thing that must not be lost.

Cheers to Avalanche of ITAs in the weeks to come!!!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
So my long long long post. :)

I've been putting this off for a long time now because writing this address means that i'm concreting the fact that I have received the ITA and the 2 year long ordeal is over. The Pre ITA wait is actually over. When in reality, somewhere deep down, i actually believe that those sleepless nights studying for IELTS or running pillar to post trying to gather documents is still going on. I want to thank some people here who have always been supportive and been my support system when hope was lost and I was at an all time low. :)

@andieangel, @lino82: Thank you for you're kind words that gave me hope when I was sad. :) Although I have met you virtually, you seem like family. :)

@astralsource: Thanks babes for being supportive. The only complain I have from you is that you haven't replied to my GMAIL yet :p :D :D :D
@SGtoCAD : I hope GOT S7 is gonna amazing for you, I really will miss those GOT exchanges on this POST! :D Lord of light has smiled upon me today :D

@Wacky1.nash, I will miss those subtle digs! :p :D :D :D

Finally, a big shout out to my elder sister @edah. Although we met virtually here, I am sure we will go to the igloo party in Quebec and watch the norther lights in Yukon! :D

Over the past few draws, I noticed a lot of pessimism from new comers with high CRS. Guys, please show some restrain and be compassionate about others. Alot of people like me have been waiting for 2 years for this moment. Although I got immensely lucky to get a CRS of 423 which fell to 383 and rose up to 438 again, others have been trying really hard too. So please don't be negative here. After all, its the Ray of Hope right?

When people speak negatively here,
Tell them August 9th and May 31 remembers.
Tell them winter came for House Negativity! :)

Peace ya'll and yes, I will come here from time to time just to bring the positive spirit back. :)

Pray for me and I shall do likewise. :)

Wish me luck while I go to the post ITA phase. :)

Cheers and loads of love,
Yours truly
Globetrotter!
Congrats on your ITA <333, Told you so :))) and I did answer you but didnt get any response back hehe, must have been the poor internet connection or something, sorry :)

Petrodude

Aug 24, 2016
Dear all,

I have always been a passive reader in ROH forums and had decided to write my first post, the day I am shortlisted in a CRS draw.
With CRS score of 434, finally the day has come!

My Original CRS Score (till 31st May) - 376 :(
My CRS Score after re-appearing in IELTS (from 1st June - missed ITA by 1 day:( ) - 439
CRS draw cut-off score on 28th June, (no draw for 4 weeks:() - 449
CRS draw cut-off score on 12th July (missed ITA by 1 score point:() - 440
CRS draw cut-off score on 2nd August (missed ITA by 2 score points:() - 441
My birthday reduced my CRS score by 5 points:( on 7th August - 434
CRS draw cut-off score on 9th August (received ITA :)) - 433

You can see in the above, there are more downs:( than ups:). But what I have learnt is - if you keep yourself well informed, put your best effort and more than anything else..... believe in God, then success is only a matter of time:D:D:D.

Congrats to all ITA recipients and for the rest - your turn is coming soon.....;)

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dear all,

I have always been a passive reader in ROH forums and had decided to write my first post, the day I am shortlisted in a CRS draw.
With CRS score of 434, finally the day has come!

My Original CRS Score (till 31st May) - 376 :(
My CRS Score after re-appearing in IELTS (from 1st June - missed ITA by 1 day:( ) - 439
CRS draw cut-off score on 28th June, (no draw for 4 weeks:() - 449
CRS draw cut-off score on 12th July (missed ITA by 1 score point:() - 440
CRS draw cut-off score on 2nd August (missed ITA by 2 score points:() - 441
My birthday reduced my CRS score by 5 points:( on 7th August - 434
CRS draw cut-off score on 9th August (received ITA :)) - 433

You can see in the above, there are more downs:( than ups:). But what I have learnt is - if you keep yourself well informed, put your best effort and more than anything else..... believe in God, then success is only a matter of time:D:D:D.

Congrats to all ITA recipients and for the rest - your turn is coming soon.....;)
Thanks for deciding to write this down. You might not know, but sharing these personal ups and downs (which we sometime do not feel very comfortable) has boosted me :):). Now looking at your "data" (this is the trendy lingo here;)), I am sure you will have more ups:) in post-ITA & post-PR period!! So good luck! and keep sharing.

ankush91

Jun 29, 2017
I created an express entry profile on the 7th Aug and the effective date on the CIC site is 8th August.

I haven't got any email from CIC and there's no update in my profile either.

Does it mean that I did not receive an ITA or CIC takes time to send out mail?