+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

Javed4190

May 12, 2017
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
yeah, it makes sense that you get an invitation before may since your score is higher.
Anyways congratulations. You need to start shopping some thick jackets ;).
Shopping time after PPR .... It is a long journey mate. We need help and support of each other to finally reach our dream destination ... Canada

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
So my long long long post. :)

I've been putting this off for a long time now because writing this address means that i'm concreting the fact that I have received the ITA and the 2 year long ordeal is over. The Pre ITA wait is actually over. When in reality, somewhere deep down, i actually believe that those sleepless nights studying for IELTS or running pillar to post trying to gather documents is still going on. I want to thank some people here who have always been supportive and been my support system when hope was lost and I was at an all time low. :)

@andieangel, @lino82: Thank you for you're kind words that gave me hope when I was sad. :) Although I have met you virtually, you seem like family. :)

@astralsource: Thanks babes for being supportive. The only complain I have from you is that you haven't replied to my GMAIL yet :p :D :D :D
@SGtoCAD : I hope GOT S7 is gonna amazing for you, I really will miss those GOT exchanges on this POST! :D Lord of light has smiled upon me today :D

@Wacky1.nash, I will miss those subtle digs! :p :D :D :D

Finally, a big shout out to my elder sister @edah. Although we met virtually here, I am sure we will go to the igloo party in Quebec and watch the norther lights in Yukon! :D

Over the past few draws, I noticed a lot of pessimism from new comers with high CRS. Guys, please show some restrain and be compassionate about others. Alot of people like me have been waiting for 2 years for this moment. Although I got immensely lucky to get a CRS of 423 which fell to 383 and rose up to 438 again, others have been trying really hard too. So please don't be negative here. After all, its the Ray of Hope right?

When people speak negatively here,
Tell them August 9th and May 31 remembers.
Tell them winter came for House Negativity! :)

Peace ya'll and yes, I will come here from time to time just to bring the positive spirit back. :)

Pray for me and I shall do likewise. :)

Wish me luck while I go to the post ITA phase. :)

Cheers and loads of love,
Yours truly
Globetrotter!

Last edited:

Javed4190

May 12, 2017
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
You received it just now? I am curious. Please let me know. :)[/QUOTE
when i open my cic account, the invitation message was there.... its been one hour now . i am not sure about exact time of message, i have closed my cic account now.

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
So my long long long post. :)

I've been putting this off for a long time now because writing this address means that i'm concreting the fact that I have received the ITA and the 2 year long ordeal is over. The Pre ITA wait is actually over. When in reality, somewhere deep down, i actually believe that those sleepless nights studying for IELTS or running pillar to post trying to gather documents is still going on. I want some people here who have always been supportive and been my support system when hope was lost and I was at an all time low. :)

@andieangel, @lino82: Thank you for you're kind words that gave me hope when I was sad. :) Although I have met you virtually, you seem like family. :)

@astralsource: Thanks babes for being supportive. The only complain I have from you is that you haven't replied to my GMAIL yet :p :D :D :D
@SGtoCAD : I hope GOT S7 is gonna amazing for you, I really will miss those GOT exchanges on this POST! :D Lord of light has smiled upon me today :D

@Wacky1.nash, I will miss those subtle digs! :p :D :D :D

Finally, a big shout out to my elder sister @edah. Although we met virtually here, I am sure we will go to the igloo party in Quebec and watch the norther lights in Yukon! :D

Over the past few draws, I noticed a lot of pessimism from new comers with high CRS. Guys, please show some restrain and be compassionate about others. Alot of people like me have been waiting for 2 years for this moment. Although I got immensely lucky to get a CRS of 423 which fell to 383 and rose up to 438 again, others have been trying really hard too. So please don't be negative here. After all, its the Ray of Hope right?

When people speak negatively here,
Tell them August 9th and May 31 remembers.
Tell them winter came for House Negativity! :)

Peace ya'll and yes, I will come here from time to time just to bring the positive spirit back. :)

Pray for me and I shall do likewise. :)

Wish me luck while I go to the post ITA phase. :)

Cheers and loads of love,
Yours truly
Globetrotter!
What about me. Although we only chatted just now am i not family to you already?! ;)

Reactions: Globetrotter2017

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Waiting for the golden email yet. :)

I know alot of people who got it at 2 amArabian standard time. I wud be sleeping then. So wrote the post :)
Ok so we are in the same part of the world. We have something in common. Please go back to your big message above and modify it to include my name since we share a common thing.