Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
I have come up with the prediction for the 69th draw.

If it happens on:
Aug 9 - CRS 433 - ITAs 3200
Aug 10 - CRS 433 - ITAs 3200
Aug 11 - CRS 434 - ITAs 3200

The variance in the above calculation is +/- 1 CRS.

Please find below the CRS cut off on each date (in case the number of ITAs issued is more/less than 3200):

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Again i will tell you facts:-
1) there will be infrequent draws (one draw each month)
2) number of ITAs in every invitation round will be less than before
But you can stay positive... waiting the CRS to go below 420 in this year
lol not even consultants living right next door to IRCC know any "facts" about the future draws of 2017. Nice try.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
What are you even doing on this thread? Are you a troll or a sadist? And by the way you so called 'calculations' are pure s**t! There, I'm realistic!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha.!! And i am missing all of you here. This thread is so dead today. Nobody is posting anything apart from some useless calculations. :D:D:D

I wish thread 69 should die on page 69. Let's have a draw today. :)

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All, please excuse as i will go off the topic ,
Its important to take care of yourselves, things will move at its pace, but live healthy , sleep well and do stress management.
Simple breathing exercises helps a lot but if you dont maintain sleep hours nothing will work.
I wish I could sleep more, but my night owl spirit doesn't allow me. :D

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Sorry for such impolite post..
We are here to share our opinions and we should respect any idea even if we disagree
Agree,but the issue i reckon is , you just have only one opinion which you repeat everyday.You can make that as signature and then contribute more opinions and sometime positive too, Common dude some thing must be good for us in this EE journey

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Sorry for such impolite post..
We are here to share our opinions and we should respect any idea even if we disagree
there are so many other threads on this very same forum where I'm sure nobody would emphasis 'optimism' ...
and only cic/the ministry know for sure what they have planned...
here everyone is eagerly waiting for the draw and their turn,I'm sure even the ones in mid 300s are here...everyone is patiently waiting & also trying their best to improve their chances/scores...in the meantime isn't it better to stay positive and hopeful....
After the 2nd world war,Japan was back to stone age & if they had kept worried only about what hit them,and what could happen in future,Japan wouldn't have come back in 2-3 decades to become one of the strongest economy....that's a county so small with so many earthquakes happening on a daily basis with no guarantee of life..if they had a mere "realistic" attitude, they may have not started the journey of rebuilding itself....
don't assume ppl are sitting simply day dreaming & hoping the cut off is going to drop down to 400 in a day or two...the extra optimism that you see is based on the past several months draws which brought the cut off down to 413 from 460 in few draws...which was more unimaginable scenario than what it appears now...all you've against is June & July...let's wait till Aug end and then call one draw a month the 'trend'...

Last edited: