+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys, am new here but have been reading this forum for the last few days. Just a quick question, does anyone know when next years targets are to be announced. I have a feeling that the volume will increase once CIC know how many ITAs to issue every month to reach their target.
Wishing everyone the best of luck

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys, am new here but have been reading this forum for the last few days. Just a quick question, does anyone know when next years targets are to be announced. I have a feeling that the volume will increase once CIC know how many ITAs to issue every month to reach their target.
Wishing everyone the best of luck
Here is what I found, just the general numbers:

"Under next year’s plan, the number of immigrants admitted under the economic category will increase to 172,500 from 160,600 this year, the government said. The number of refugees will decrease to 40,000 from 55,800."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/31/canada-immigration-quota-2017

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Here is what I found, just the general numbers:

"Under next year’s plan, the number of immigrants admitted under the economic category will increase to 172,500 from 160,600 this year, the government said. The number of refugees will decrease to 40,000 from 55,800."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/31/canada-immigration-quota-2017
Isn't this current year's targets? That is - the target for 2017? I think @Nabs17 is asking for 2018's target.

Well considering current year's was announced in October 2016, next year's is likely to be announced in October 2017.

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Isn't this current year's targets? That is - the target for 2017? I think @Nabs17 is asking for 2018's target.

Well considering current year's was announced in October 2016, next year's is likely to be announced in October 2017.
Exactly, was refering to 2018 qouta / target as almost all recepients of ITAs from now onwards will land in 2018.

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
it was me who made that comment...no info or inside person..based ON last two months trend u can make this assumption..one draw 3100-3200 ITAs only...but situation can change only if only there are 2 draws per month..then u will see the points go even below 430...I know this thread is ray of hope and being positive and all that..but if i recall correctly clinging on to that ray some people who were at 430-438 have either rejected or didn't act on their OINP ..they thought 440 is the cutoff points gone down from 449 to 440..next one is theirs..so yeah we have to be realistic.
You're right. I was one of those people that didn't act on OINP with the believe that the cut off points will be reduced. I actually thought you had inside information and based on that, I have registered for another IELTS even though I had L8, S7.5 R7, W7 in my first attempt, which I didn't study for.

I am hoping to get extra 9 points by getting the highest bands in all 4. God help me because the more I practice, the more it feels like I'm on 'a mission impossible'.

I still believe and hope the CRS will fall below 440 in the next draw or worse case, next couple of draws. Let's keep the hope alive.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Bonjour chères amies et chers amis!

Do you see the difference? When you say hello to your friends, always put our LADIES at first (this is respectful and acceptable behaviour by French people) and then second place for guys, so that's for free lesson 1 ;):p

All the best and hope for the best! Happy beginning week to everyone, hope we will have a surprise (BIG Draw of course) by CIC.

PS: You may put here your thoughts in French, I'll try to check and tell you girls and guys how to write right ;) Good luck!

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for your response. But I need clarification on the total number of work experience. This application is for Manitoba PNP. They require total number of work experience in the last 5years.My 1st NOC which is science related( total no of work experience 1yr) and the 2nd NOC which has been from Nov till date is Business related. I want to know if I'm to include both NOCs as my total number of work experience. Thank you

Crystal0002

May 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2018
If you have the tracking number with you for sending the documents to WES, then you can check with it on their newly transformed website. Its in the account menu "Track my package". You can see the date when they received your documents.
Thanks for your reply but please am ask8ng what to do about the wrong date of birth on my WES evaluation report

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
I have a question, I have experience in two NOC one as database admin and other as analytical chemist.
I submitted my EE profile as database admin as my primary NOC. but I see sasketchewan has openings for chemist too. can I apply for sasketchewan PNP as analytical chemist ??

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Bonjour chères amies et chers amis!

Do you see the difference? When you say hello to your friends, always put our LADIES at first (this is respectful and acceptable behaviour by French people) and then second place for guys, so that's for free lesson 1 ;):p

All the best and hope for the best! Happy beginning week to everyone, hope we will have a surprise (BIG Draw of course) by CIC.

PS: You may put here your thoughts in French, I'll try to check and tell you girls and guys how to write right ;) Good luck!
Comme Vous etes charmant, mon cher monsieur!

Ok I admit, I used google translate for that :D