+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

Zakaria223

May 4, 2017
its too bad to be stuck at 437 guys..... what you guys think ? do i have any chances to get ita in this month?
Thanks

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello ROH 69, I'm glad to be back 16 hours after the draw

Thank you for the unwavering support yesterday in the ROH 68 @lino82 @KingKurly @pessacanada @TanakaM @Karnesh @AlliBatista

@mqamar1994 Congrats! You are one lucky dude! Make your daddies proud @tjsecondtry @shaun75 :p

To my sissy from the other side of the world @andieangel keep the faith, sis. Our struggles in life brought us closer together. Can't wait to celebrate our birthday in Canada next year.

The return of the brainchild of the Yukon party, @xibalban, made the 68th draw more epic than the 66th. The odds may not be in your favour now but believe that anything can happen. Last option - marry your future girlfriend in Canada. ;)

Sis @Wandering Mind, it is real! Receiving the ITA is like giving birth to a baby. I think I am going through a post-partum stress syndrome now :eek:

Congrats to all who got the ITA. Our real test has just began. All the best to us!

To those who are still waiting, don't underestimate the power of a single thread of hope. :)
Congrats :) I'm stuck in Assessment in OINP, do you advise to start the Medical Exam? I was thinking of doing it on Monday

Reactions: andieangel

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Hi folks,

Congratulations to those who got ITA. :) I'm still waiting for mine.

I need your advise here. I have managed to secure permanent full-time job offer from a Canadian employer and they will be pursuing LMIA on my behalf. Rather, I should say it's already in process. Is it safe to declare about this arranged job in my EE profile yet?

Also, the employer is based out of Quebec. However, they have presence in Toronto as well and I asked them for Toronto's office but they want me in Montreal. Again, is it advisable to declare that the employer is based out of Quebec which literally means I'll be staying in Quebec province and my PR may get rejected just because Express entry is not for applicants who wish to stay in Quebec. Also, I feel it will be misinterpretation of my application if I don't declare this. What do you think? :confused:
Trying my luck again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
427 CRS cut off is not at all possible in the next draw if it happens after 2 weeks.
Why not? Currently we have

431-440 2,244
421-430 2,010

and ~3200 taken in a draw.. so if there is no much influx, 427-429 is definitely possible. I wish to be on the 'Hope' side ;)

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I was waiting to do my medical and get my bank statements after I get an ITA. (I'm at 338)

But I will do them now itself because in a week I have to go to France for a long time.

I hope doing the medical and bank statements now won't be an issue if I receive the ITA in a month or so.
Is it possible to do medicals before ITA? I am waiting at 435 and thinking of ding the same

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Is it possible to do medicals before ITA? I am waiting at 435 and thinking of ding the same
Yes it is, but note that you must land in Canada before it expires and it has a validity of one year. This is why many people do it close to their submission date, so that they can have time to prepare after COPR.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Congrats :) I'm stuck in Assessment in OINP, do you advise to start the Medical Exam? I was thinking of doing it on Monday
I think you should wait for the nomination and then get your medicals. Because you will have something to show to the medical examiner.

Best of luck

Reactions: migena22

pranayr

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
Med's Request
29-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
its too bad to be stuck at 437 guys..... what you guys think ? do i have any chances to get ita in this month?
Thanks
Don't get depressed Zakaria, Keep your hopes up!!
For sure you will be getting ITA in next draw.

Reactions: jaybee2 and shaun75

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
Hello ROH 69, I'm glad to be back 16 hours after the draw

Thank you for the unwavering support yesterday in the ROH 68 @lino82 @KingKurly @pessacanada @TanakaM @Karnesh @AlliBatista

@mqamar1994 Congrats! You are one lucky dude! Make your daddies proud @tjsecondtry @shaun75 :p

To my sissy from the other side of the world @andieangel keep the faith, sis. Our struggles in life brought us closer together. Can't wait to celebrate our birthday in Canada next year.

The return of the brainchild of the Yukon party, @xibalban, made the 68th draw more epic than the 66th. The odds may not be in your favour now but believe that anything can happen. Last option - marry your future girlfriend in Canada. ;)

Sis @Wandering Mind, it is real! Receiving the ITA is like giving birth to a baby. I think I am going through a post-partum stress syndrome now :eek:

Congrats to all who got the ITA. Our real test has just began. All the best to us!

To those who are still waiting, don't underestimate the power of a single thread of hope. :)
Many congratulations dear, very happy for you. Expecting you to get a PR by November'17. Cheers

Reactions: andieangel

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
I'm trying to get a job offer also NOSNOC 0114 any pointers?
Have you registered yourself on job bank? Considering, your NOC is in demand, try hunting on job portals. I applied to my employer directly, I shot an arrow in the dark and fortunately, it hit bull's eye. Try doing that and I'm sure you'll find something.

shawtyzai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HOUSTON
LANDED..........
Texas
I do hope there's a reduction in PNP because i think it will give people with lowers CRS better chances