+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
OMG you guys I'm shaking like a leaf! Seriously can hardly type. Just told husband to take an early lunch (couldn't type there either and mangled the text lol). Was NOT expecting draw today w/ draw last week and no signs of updates or website maintenance! Sat down here, saw Ray of Hope 70, checked CIC site and here we are!!! Congrats to everyone with 3 months of paperwork and more, but better, waiting ahead! I really thought with the backlog our 435 was going to take at least a month more to get an ITA at best!

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Back to back draws are definitely going to drop the scores. I am expecting another one next week with scores around 426 -/+ 2.
However my concern is the lower number of ITA's being issued, as if in a deliberate attempt to slowdown the CRS drop. Had they maintained the earlier numbers of 3600-3800 ITA, the draw may have well been in low 420s by now.
I surely feel they are not looking at the score at all. They might have their own calculations for processing as well and hence the low ITA's

Reactions: andieangel

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello my dear friend, our Light Knight, thank you for your positivity and kind words! :)

How's your baby boy and your wife?
Thank you very much dear @andieangel, my boy is doing great and already gained 250 gr in 8 days, that's amazing watching a little human growing right next to you. Thank you for asking my dear friend, hope your 1 year baby is doing great too after that amazing birthday party :)

dazednconfused

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
I am being cautiously optimistic here. I had created and submitted my profile on this past Monday with 438 points. Registered with the job bank as well on Monday. Today's draw was 433 points which means I should have been selected!!!! :)

However, my CIC profile still shows "You do not have an invitation to apply at this time." I am confused whether I was part of the pool considered for the draw or not.....can someone please advice?

Reactions: SazzadHN

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am being cautiously optimistic here. I had created and submitted my profile on this past Monday with 438 points. Registered with the job bank as well on Monday. Today's draw was 433 points which means I should have been selected!!!! :)

However, my CIC profile still shows "You do not have an invitation to apply at this time." I am confused whether I was part of the pool considered for the draw or not.....can someone please advice?
You should get an ITA, it takes 24h for the website to update your status.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Thank you very much dear @andieangel, my boy is doing great and already gained 250 gr in 8 days, that's amazing watching a little human growing right next to you. Thank you for asking my dear friend, hope your 1 year baby is doing great too after that amazing birthday party :)
Wow. Proud Daddy.!! And i will take your advise related to this as well in future.!! :D:D