+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

X

xibalban

Sorry for disappearing without a word! And thank you for caring enough to miss me and to seek me out :)

I was a bit unwell past few days. I'm better now and back in time for the refresh party later today. Though looking at the number of pages here (that I'll have to read through and catch up with what has been going on in my absence) is giving me a headache ;)

Good luck to all the friends out here. I've missed you all!
Talk of the devil and...and welcome back :D.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Sorry for disappearing without a word! And thank you for caring enough to miss me and to seek me out :)

I was a bit unwell past few days. I'm better now and back in time for the refresh party later today. Though looking at the number of pages here (that I'll have to read through and catch up with what has been going on in my absence) is giving me a headache ;)

Glad that you are feeling better! Welcome back! :)

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing the issues so that we all will be prepared in our application?
anybody got OINP applied on 25 june! wondering I resubmitted on 25 june inland with CRS 425!! initially it was 410 !!

X

xibalban

Bonjour les amis.

After mere 40,320 minutes of waiting ( who's counting?), we're on the verge of a new draw, good luck to everyone who helped keep the spirits hopeful in this historical thread. :)
Did you say Spirits? Just rekindled the urge for binge drinking in myself. Ah, we are eagerly waiting for the Vodka party.

We are at page 417 already!!

Nc31

May 10, 2017

Nice to have you back here and don't worry yourself much, we will all get there.