Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
AOR Received.
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
20-06-2018
By the way, how many years one has to spend in the province before he can settle anywhere in Canada, if going PNP way?

Reactions: Nc31

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Could you please share the reasons for ineligibility with us? Thank you
They claim I did not submit bank details and I didn't score 60 out of 100 as I only have 1 year work experience in Noc2171

I would appeal but now thinking it's pointless since they claim I don't have sufficient points I.e 60 out of 100......because it's easy to dispute their claim that I didn't send bank details as I have the email as evidence that I in fact did send the information.

I can't reapply either since NOC2171 has been removed from the occupations in demand list and 1111 has not been on the list since last year......I suppose it's the universe way of saying no not that way so I will sit patiently and wait for my ita from IRCC.........

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Come on dear.... just think about the positive side...@386 you are still way ahead of many other aspirants who had been patiently waiting...just see if you can get ur score a booster with a bettered IELTS....
U will get ur ITA before it is too long...if you're walking back,just go book a date for IELTS and start working on it..:)
Thank you!

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
How many of you think the number of pages in this thread will be exactly the draw score tomorrow?:D:D
Morethan 450 pages , still in ottawa 3:12pm , we still have more than 24 hours if there will be draw so I predict tomrrow there will be more active members

sukrithy

Feb 23, 2017
Hi, my spouse is the Primary Applicant. 90% of required PoF amount is with me, how can I show this amount as PoF for her?
Hi
You can show PoF from your account as well. Since you will be applying with her for PR as spouse, any amount in your name is also accepted.

Reactions: IIO

sukrithy

Feb 23, 2017
dear members,

Is 12th certificate from CBSE(India) is required.I do not have it,I only have the marksheet.

MY ECA for degree is already done.
Hi
I don't think it is required. Usually they only ask for the highest degree acquired. If you have done masters then ECA for that is sufficient. Some people also get their bachelors done if their current work is different from their bachelors to expand their horizons later in future. But 12th and 10th are usually not necessary.

LodFresa

Jun 22, 2017
Next draw could very well be after Canada day. Also expecting the cut off to be more than 460 or 470. I know its depressing , but it could very well be the case.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
did you apply for OINP?
Im waiting for the next draw. I'm hopeful that CRS will drop below 422 by end of July atleast. If the trend changes I might have to got that route. :(

sukrithy

Feb 23, 2017
ok....Quick question, I still am i bit confused. If I receive a NOI, does that mean I have to accept it and then the six months 'kicks in' or I just leave it and when I have all the documents then I accept it and have two weeks to submit...
You have 14 days to submit the documents AFTER you accept the NOI

Reactions: Linobmw2000

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
ok....Quick question, I still am i bit confused. If I receive a NOI, does that mean I have to accept it and then the six months 'kicks in' or I just leave it and when I have all the documents then I accept it and have two weeks to submit...
To apply, you must submit your application through the OINP e-Filing Portal and ensure that you include all the required supporting documents.

All applicants must indicate which federal immigration program they wish to be assessed against: the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

The application fee is $1,500. The fee covers the cost of processing your application and is non-refundable once you submit your application. Your fee must be paid online by credit card only (VISA or MasterCard) before your application can be submitted.

OINP will assess your nomination according to the Human Capital Priorities Stream eligibility criteria. Your application will also be assessed to ensure you meet the FSWP or CEC criteria.

For more information about completing the online application and all required supporting documents, please refer to the Human Capital Priorities Stream Application Guide.

If you plan to authorize a representative to complete your online application, your representative must first register for a ONe-key account. They must also register as a representative. For more information on authorizing a representative, please refer to the Human Capital Priorities Stream Application Guide.

Please visit our website for more information on who can apply and how to apply: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) would like to clarify the deadlines for the HCP Stream:

1. Your Notification of Interest (NOI) is valid for 6 months. This means that you must register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within 6 months of receiving your NOI from Ontario.

2. Once you register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e Filing Portal, you must submit your complete application to the HCP Stream within 14 calendar days.

The 14 day deadline to apply following registration for the HCP Stream must not be confused with the validity period of your NOI from Ontario.