+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

DJ AKS

Jun 14, 2017
we all r a big family waiting to get on board to c each others back( in term of helping each other ) in Canada juz waiting for the right time

Reactions: raj2017

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
Guys,
Is it possible CIC would do just one draw this month? Or do you think there would definitely be two draws at least, even if there are only 9 days left for this month to be over? I am asking this as I am getting worried just like everyone else here. Not sure if I should accept the NOI from Ontario or not. If the quota gets filled I would be doomed. I have no way of increasing my score as I have reached the maximum threshold for IELTS except in one band where I can maybe get 3 extra CRS points.

thievaryx

May 6, 2017
Rough day for most of us here... Not gonna lie I had high hopes and feel a big letdown.

Im gonna serve myself a nice alcoholic beverage and keep my eye on the prize.

Taking this one day at a time from here on out and trying to keep positive. It's just a bump in the road, but we are all still on the right path. Stay the course and stay focused.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys,
Is it possible CIC would do just one draw this month? Or do you think there would definitely be two draws at least, even if there are only 9 days left for this month to be over? I am asking this as I am getting worried just like everyone else here. Not sure if I should accept the NOI from Ontario or not. If the quota gets filled I would be doomed. I have no way of increasing my score as I have reached the maximum threshold for IELTS except in one band where I can maybe get 3 extra CRS points.
At this point we cannot be sure of anything unfortunately! There is still possibility for 2 draws this month, hopefully! What is your CRS?

If you really want to go to Ontario I would suggest take that route, it's always good to have a back up plan.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Rough day for most of us here... Not gonna lie I had high hopes and feel a big letdown.

Im gonna serve myself a nice alcoholic beverage and keep my eye on the prize.

Taking this one day at a time from here on out and trying to keep positive. It's just a bump in the road, but we are all still on the right path. Stay the course and stay focused.
You and me buddy both! Like all of us here in the RoH thread! Optimism is the key and being patient!

Regarding alcoholic beverage, way ahead of you! 1 cold nice drink, something nice to read to calm myself and off to bed! Goos night!

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Therrywere 5 draws in May ... a key indication that there may be either one draw or no draw for this month. I think CIC anticipated these hitches and had already accounted for June numbers!
Hope high... but except either a single or no draw. Goodnight guys...

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Guys its me being optimistic here. June 21st is a holiday (aboriginal day) in many parts of Canada.
That perhaps is the reason for not having a draw.
Desperately hoping for a draw today or tomorrow.
That's what I said before, trying to convince myself that we'll have a draw this week. :rolleyes:

Reactions: andieangel

Corey26

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Guys, I'm kind of frustrated as my CRS stand at 378 points and this is mainly because my recent IELTS score which would have scored clb9 with CRS 429 if it weren't for my writing score 6. I did file for revaluation in a bid to get at least extra 0.5 in order to stand at CRS 384 points which I hope to get me the ITA by the end of this year if I didn't get the clb9.

Desperately wanna move to Canada! :(

Guys! Your motivation for me is much appreciated.

Last edited:

EddieLis

Jun 20, 2017
Guys its me being optimistic here. June 21st is a holiday (aboriginal day) in many parts of Canada.
Thank you guys a lot!Always make me be positive.