+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Lightinthedark

Jun 21, 2017
I've been following this thread for a while as we are hopeful for an ITA when it gets to our turn. We are currently at 449 and can i just say the positivity on here just reading through the pages is just beautiful and that's the only reason I joined. We are all from different places and it seems like everyone here lives next door to each other. I pray we all get what we are after in due time and meet even more people who will share peace, love and light as it appears on here.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait, the have a POLAR BEAR tour there?! I may have to recheck my province of choice. In Quebec, they mostly talk about hockey 24/7.
Hockey ain't bad either. High adrenaline sport. Contact sport, very manly. But i choose aurora borealis and the mighty polar bear hehehe. I checked on youtube, girls in Quebec are not shy to approach men unlike Ontario. So you maybe in for a even better treat(s) hahahaha.

Reactions: Mithu3

Tango_Mike

May 3, 2017
Uzbekistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
There simply must be 2 draws this month. If they don't fold them all into a single one, say, today, then there are going to be two consecutive draws - one today and another one next week. There is just no way they get rid of one draw altogether.... at least, as far as I can see it.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
may be there should be 'ray of hope 66 lives on' thread...
I've been here for sometime now...but this ray of hope is more personal....it seems like many of us have more than Canada dream in common...Anyway all the best to everyone...and it'd be nice to be part of following rays till all mates are across board...
Maybe we should start a thread, "EE Ray of Hope 66th Draw Alumni", lol.

Tango_Mike

May 3, 2017
Uzbekistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Hey, everyone! I posted this a couple of 'Rays of Hope' ago but, in case some of you might have missed it, I've found a Chrome extension, which will notify you, once there is any change on a webpage. It's called FisualPing. Simply press the "Browser" tab inside the extension and press "Pick Element" at the bottom. You'll then have to select an area on a webpage, which you would want the extension to keep a tap on.