+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Ledio

Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys,
Sorry forthe question out of topic, but I have some concerns about the proof of funds. The fact is that I have always withdrawn my revenues and saved them at home (not in a bank). Do they accept a letter of motivation if I can prove (attaching bank statements of money I have earned during my life) that I have earned more than double of what required for my situation but that I haven't kept them in a bank account?
I intend to deposit them once I get my Ita as I have some principles that I don't trust banks or other institutions in my country to put the hands on my earnings. Would this cause a rejection or they would accept it?

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
Hi guys,
Sorry forthe question out of topic, but I have some concerns about the proof of funds. The fact is that I have always withdrawn my revenues and saved them at home (not in a bank). Do they accept a letter of motivation if I can prove (attaching bank statements of money I have earned during my life) that I have earned more than double of what required for my situation but that I haven't kept them in a bank account?
I intend to deposit them once I get my Ita as I have some principles that I don't trust banks or other institutions in my country to put the hands on my earnings. Would this cause a rejection or they would accept it?
Are you from India too ;)

I think a letter of explanation should be good. But it should strongly support your motive.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
It's pretty obvious that there will be a draw soon. Good luck to everyone who's in the pot and congratulations to those who get ITA - then the real work begins to get everything together and submitted ;)

Out of interest - are many of you on here using a 3rd party to manage your application? I must admit, when I first tried to decipher the process it was a little confusing but it has become clearer over time (obviously I'm not using a 3rd party). I obtained a quote previously and It was around £4000 GBP and then CIC costs on top! extortionate!

Regarding entry points there has been a clear decrease in the number required to get ITA since February / March, I guess this will keep decreasing until CIC meet their objectives for immigration and numbers must then be throttled back - when that happens is anyone's guess.

I have a question regarding points for age. I turn 32 in 2 weeks, meaning I would lose 5 points from my CRS - Am I correct to assume I will lose 5 points once I turn 32 from my profile CRS score for all future draws?

Thanks in advance

Pete
Nope, I'm not using any representative either, just CIC website for guidance and forum. So far everything seems to be pretty straight forward. Even when (440) I get a ITA, the documents don't seem to be tedious to obtain either. If I have to explain a change in format, then I'll just use an LOE. I put in for my PCC at the beginning of June and already have most of the docs. The way I see it, is, the V.O. has to review your file. I welcome any questions for clarification or even interview. I will provide supportive evidence. But I'll state this, I will only do things within reason because I still have a life to live. So no worries, we all know the requirements and the V.O. understands you do not have a representative. Just keep it simple and concise. So for example, if my employer resists writing ref letter in the format requested by CIC, well let the V.O. speak to them, not my problem. My other buddies had the issue so just be direct and honest.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Bonjour people. No maintenance messages on CIC website today, so I guess tomorrow a draw is upon us.

There is an error message, but it seems it's a status error inside their system ( nothing new, it is CIC).
You all know this system like the back of your hands man lol. I check it out every once in a while.

Ledio

Jun 18, 2017
Are you from India too ;)

I think a letter of explanation should be good. But it should strongly support your motive.
Hi,
Nope, I'm from Albania, a small country between Macedonia, Greece and Italy.

What do you mean by strong? The only thing I might think is that that's the way my family has raised me and that's how I am used to, but I can of course provide Bank Statements on my name that I have legally earned way to far than what I need for 2 people application. Logically it is acceptable and the banks in my country accept this motivation and I wasn't aware of this fact till now, that I had to show its proof and the only proof I've got is my job earnings.

kvin1087

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
I received a notification of change in rounds of inivitation page yesterday so I am sure they are doing something related to the next draw. I am pretty sure draw will be conducted this week if not tomorrow.
Can you please elaborate on that. What kinda notification did u receive?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Can you please elaborate on that. What kinda notification did u receive?
I have a desktop notification app that notify me whenever there is a change in slected page. It was a minor change they have changed wording from Canada Immigration and Citizen to We.

But still it indicates they are doing something with this page before next draw.

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
Hi,

What do you mean by strong? The only thing I might think is that that's the way my family has raised me and that's how I am used to, but I can of course provide Bank Statements on my name that I have legally earned way to far than what I need for 2 people application. Logically it is acceptable and the banks in my country accept this motivation and I wasn't aware of this fact till now, that I had to show its proof and the only proof I've got is my job earnings.
Oops sorry I dint mean to offend or question your beliefs. I was implying that the reason you provide to support your claim must be strong enough that the CIC officer who reviews your explanation is satisfied.

Ledio

Jun 18, 2017
Oops sorry I dint mean to offend or question your beliefs. I was implying that the reason you provide to support your claim must be strong enough that the CIC officer who reviews your explanation is satisfied.

I'm really sorry if I gave you the impression of being offended. What I was asking from you is something more specific for the word strong as I'm pretty unfamiliar to these procedures. It's really very kind from you to reply me and once again, please accept my apologies for not being clear in my question.

What's the weather like in your country now? :)

roomba

Mar 19, 2017
Hi,

Your earning statements may be useful for proving that the money you have was not a gift (if that is important), but it does not prove that you have money in hand/saved. I think this might be a problem for you since money earned can easily be spent on things like supporting family members (or fast cars and gambling!!) I think you are going to need to somehow document what you currently have saved and available to support yourself in Canada.