+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I know what you mean. But I've a different perspective - I believe I'm doing this at the right time in my life.

Agreed that I got very less points for age but I've had time to earn a Masters degree and age and experience have given me a very good command over language - I scored CLB10 in IELTS in the first attempt.

Last but not the least, I don't have to worry about asking my relatives for money because I've sufficient funds, thanks to more than a decade of slogging away at temporary, freelance and permanent jobs.

The point of this rather long post is that there's no right or wrong time to make positive changes in our life.

Good luck.
Totally agree and in sync with you my friend. Im more or less in a similar position like u. Can manage in canada with out a job for 2-3 years. Only regret is having lost points on 7th of this month for age. But again im hopeful that persistence will pay

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Totally agree and in sync with you my friend. Im more or less in a similar position like u. Can manage in canada with out a job for 2-3 years. Only regret is having lost points on 7th of this month for age. But again im hopeful that persistence will pay
The advantage of being really old is that we can no longer have our score decreased, lol. We need to work harder on the french.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Bonjour people. No maintenance messages on CIC website today, so I guess tomorrow a draw is upon us.

There is an error message, but it seems it's a status error inside their system ( nothing new, it is CIC).
Ya but there is a msg still on the login page, hope they will remove it today and a draw happens tomorrow

Reactions: andieangel

KarinneSS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
I'm actually more curious about Poutine, to see if those canadians are right or if it's just false advertisement. :D
I can answer this for you.
I am Brazilian, and I have a lot of Brazilian friends that love go out for eat.
The majority doesn't like poutine because Brazilians love crunchy fries.
But if you are a fries/potato lover as I am, you will love poutine since we (potato lovers) do not mind how the potato is cooked since it is potato =)

Last edited: