+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I had the same last week.
my profile was created like a month ago and was 100% completed but last monday I noticed that "work history" section is still in progress...of course I was shocked
Lately I realized that there is a new raw in there which is called "research" so I just filled that one and submitted form again...so everything looks ok now

in your case I would suggest to fill-in everything and submit application

Reactions: Invincible84

Ledio

Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys, just found this amazing forum. I'm a bit worried as I stand with 403 points and a 5125 NOC (translator and interpreter). I don't know if I should recreate my profile to get an NOI or wait for a lower cut off? I have read that Ontario often chooses new profiles but I don't know if someone else has already received it with the same Noc.
I just hope anyone gets his/her ITA!!

Last edited:

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Indeed we are thankful to you for your kind help and advice. Our problem is solved. The profile is now submitted and updated.
For the benefit of others who are facing similar problem, I hereby repeat our problem and steps taken to solve it.
Last week in the EE profile of my brother the work history suddenly went into status "In Progress" on its own and inside all the fields were blank.Although no changes were made.There were no points for Sibling or language were to be claimed.We simply filled up the work history again and answered 4 new research questions. The work history field showed "Update in progress" last night and now in the morning shows as "transmitted" just like all other fields.
One more question if you like to speculate. In your personal opinion does a CRS score of 418 stand any chance in the next draw.

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Hi guys, please is it true that ontario does not send NOI to NOC 2145 petroleum engineer? Someone said today that they are not interested on that:(

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Can any1 tell how many days WES take to respond to query sent through email??

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi guys, just found this amazing forum. I'm a bit worried as I stand with 403 points and a 5125 NOC (translator and interpreter). I don't know if I should recreate my profile to get an ONIP or wait for a lower cut off? I have read that Ontario often chooses new profiles but I don't know if someone else has already received it with the same Noc.
i just checked the Ontario's Immigration website..it doesn't speak of any specific NOCs...it just ask interested candidates to create (after deleting old EE profile) fresh EE profile to make it easy for them to identify profiles to be sent notification...they specify 400+ CRS points as the the eligibility...but they may pick and choose from among the profiles based on demand in their province and hence nobody can explicitly tell if you'll get an NOI or not (except them).
403 is not a bad score,however it has been 18 days since last draw and so the next draw may see a higher cut off (unless a substantially high number of ITAs are issued ).and it will be few more draws or even weeks before we may see ur score...
in the meantime,if it is an option for you try increasing ur score by reappearing IELTS and getting a score CLB9 (8 for listening and 7 for other three )..that will increase ur points points by 70+ points if you are now below CLB9

varunvarghese

May 27, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
Hi guys, just found this amazing forum. I'm a bit worried as I stand with 403 points and a 5125 NOC (translator and interpreter). I don't know if I should recreate my profile to get an NOI or wait for a lower cut off? I have read that Ontario often chooses new profiles but I don't know if someone else has already received it with the same Noc.
I was thinking about the same thing. Waiting with 410.

somak2001

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Indeed we are thankful to you for your kind help and advice. Our problem is solved. The profile is now submitted and updated.
For the benefit of others who are facing similar problem, I hereby repeat our problem and steps taken to solve it.
Last week in the EE profile of my brother the work history suddenly went into status "In Progress" on its own and inside all the fields were blank.Although no changes were made.There were no points for Sibling or language were to be claimed.We simply filled up the work history again and answered 4 new research questions. The work history field showed "Update in progress" last night and now in the morning shows as "transmitted" just like all other fields.
One more question if you like to speculate. In your personal opinion does a CRS score of 418 stand any chance in the next draw.
With 418, it looks tough in the next draw because 1) 3 weeks gap in draw 2)Few profile getting additional 15 points for siblings

But don't worry, you will sail through in the draw after that.. (My opinion)