+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

raj2017

May 22, 2017
but if you can afford,give IELTS another try too in the meantime...all you lose is12000/- ...and with better practice fine-tune all skills again ....it may do help if you secure CLB9 in getting better jobs as well (may be...) post landing...
--
it makes sense the only think is i am tired i have already appeared twice, lets see i would like to wait for couple of draw and see how below it gets because ilets dates are also not available for 1.5 months and den another 2-3 weeks for results, don't you think in 2-3 months crs would fall down to 405 ?

GKB1990

Jun 16, 2017
Hello every one.I got my ielts scor 7.5 each in all module. Not got ECS yet and not expected ECS before August 17. Can I start processing and how. Please guide.
regards

somak2001

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum.
I would like your kind suggestions please.
I got my IELTS result today
R 8
L 8.5
S 8
W 6.5

If I go for re-evaluation, will it help?
Since you have got 8 in Speaking, you should have got 7+ in writing..

There is no harm in re-evaluation except the cost part, I think you should go for it..

Reactions: roop.kaur

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
guess we need​
it makes sense the only think is i am tired i have already appeared twice, lets see i would like to wait for couple of draw and see how below it gets because ilets dates are also not available for 1.5 months and den another 2-3 weeks for results, don't you think in 2-3 months crs would fall down to 405 ?
Sure my fried...cheer up...these are small hurdles and these hurdles are the reason we all qualify ahead of those who give up....and I can understand ur frustration,but things within our control,we should give our best not succumbing to disappointments...
watch out for this draw and the next one...I feel we might see ur score by mid or latest end of July....but,as a parallel at least keep practicing
I feel there is a buzz of activity and what if few months down the line more ppl jump into the fray...I had shelved my plan 6-7 years back and came back only when learned from a friend about EE and on research knowing CRS was coming down...and soon my brother is coming in and many more...not making u worried...
so,no harm in spending another 11k if that would take you to ur dream a month or two earlier...
and give your best shot,and leave the rest to Almighty...

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello every one.I got my ielts scor 7.5 each in all module. Not got ECS yet and not expected ECS before August 17. Can I start processing and how. Please guide.
regards
you need ECA to create EE profile as it asks ur ECA report number and report completion date...
you'll find answers to to most of ur basic queries by browsing through various threads in the forum....

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Feel so sorry for you bro, but never back down, you will see and be happy to receive your ITA in July or August. Do not be disappointed at all! You will be fine as long as you have more than CRS400, you place is secured.

PS: To me, still no IELTS result in France, really afraid of my writing as well.
thanks buddy, really appreciate your reply from bottom of my heart, i just cross my finger it happens sooner, since my other plans are dependant on that i need to give and pass couple of exam to be qualified in my profession in canada.

varunvarghese

May 27, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
So it looks like we're going to have two draws this month. One on June 21st and June 28th. The cutoff will increase for June 21st and go down in the next draw. Contrary to popular belief, the cutoff score is not chosen by Minister of Immigration or anyone for that matter. The cutoff score is calculated automatically using a machine learning algorithm and statistics. Based on the previous rounds, we can clearly see that when the time between a draw exceeds more than two weeks, the score goes up to compensate for the large pool of candidates. The score then goes down in the round after that. CIC has a quota to meet every year which means that they need to have at least two draws per month. So if the first draw is closer towards the end of the month like it will be in June 21, we will see a significant drop in cutoff score in the next draw. I predict that the next draw will have a cutoff of 421 (+/- 2) and the draw on June 28 will have a cutoff of 411 (+/- 2). Another scenario is that there could be a draw tomorrow and another one on June 21 or 28. In both cases, the score will increase first, and then decrease. Everyone in this thread with a score of more than 415 should expect to get an ITA by the end of the month.
Hope it goes to <=410
My score is 402. Waiting for my wife's WES report. Will get to 410. But I will lose 5 points after July 10 as I turn 34.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
i got 8/7.5/7.5 in L/S/R it only stupid writing that has hold me back i don't understand what they are looking for may be they want few to short by .5 purposefully
ohhh btw thank for ur reply that was so sweet of you, since i was upset i coundnt see that, my apology
I lost 41 crs points only for having ielts writing 6.5 :( congratulations!
I messed up in the writing section when I took the test as well. I needed 1 band increase in writing when I sent it for reevaluation. I knew it was a gamble because they hardly raise the score by 1 band, but I went for it anyways. They increased it by 0.5 band. I would've been at 476 had they increased it by 1 band but nevertheless 0.5 band increase right now isn't bad either.