Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I missed all these posts. :)

Lucky me, I hate haters (pun intended).
Fair enough mate. How you doin ivan? I want to thank you for the advice and providing me the call center's link. My bro-in-law gave them a call, took one full hour to reach 'em. But he confirmed it to me, my application in 2014 has no significance as it was not processed, IRCC will have no record of it. Hence, happy days for now and hopefully ahead. Thank a million once again :)

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
Lets not spend time on loosers.. appreciate your assistance in our FAQ list. This is what I have. Append your comments to this

1. Where can we find the round of invitation
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp
2. How can you be sure about the cut-off / Invitation numbers
No one is sure (for that matter maybe not even CIC). It is just our prediction based on nothing (or something). You can take it if you want or post your predictions
3. I have not received letter of invitation even though I have my score greater than cutoff
You will receive it shortly. Usually CIC sends it within 24 hours. (Maybe they dislike your face so taking time ;) )
4. My CRS is XXX, do I have a chance in the next draw?
Check the current CIC cutoff from #1. See where you stand from the list below having scores distribution. Make your own assumptions and post it here (also remember this is a Ray of Hope thread so spread the light)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now guys, this is not very Canadian of us! We need to be polite and forgiving! He had a bad day, he needs to learn that diversity is a good thing! Good luck to us all!
I know what you mean. And i agree with you on not being Canadian like. It was just, reading that comment for first time was disturbing, like trying to disrupt our community's journey. Ah well, tomorrow's draw random boogie woogie (407 @ 3900). How's that eh lol

ane4ka

Jun 14, 2017
Lets not spend time on loosers.. appreciate your assistance in our FAQ list. This is what I have. Append your comments to this

1. Where can we find the round of invitation
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp
2. How can you be sure about the cut-off / Invitation numbers
No one is sure (for that matter maybe not even CIC). It is just our prediction based on nothing (or something). You can take it if you want or post your predictions
3. I have not received letter of invitation even though I have my score greater than cutoff
You will receive it shortly. Usually CIC sends it within 24 hours. (Maybe they dislike your face so taking time ;) )
4. My CRS is XXX, do I have a chance in the next draw?
Check the current CIC cutoff from #1. See where you stand from the list below having scores distribution. Make your own assumptions and post it here (also remember this is a Ray of Hope thread so spread the light)
it is not 100% that you are going to receive the invitation if your score is greater than cutoff
my friend has more than 413 before previous draw and guess what? he received nothing! it was some breakdown in the system and they didn't take his application

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Fair enough mate. How you doin ivan? I want to thank you for the advice and providing me the call center's link. My bro-in-law gave them a call, took one full hour to reach 'em. But he confirmed it to me, my application in 2014 has no significance as it was not processed, IRCC will have no record of it. Hence, happy days for now and hopefully ahead. Thank a million once again :)
You're very much welcome brother!
I'm so glad I was able to help.

So, to add to the general knowledge of this forums I resume the learning:
If an application was not processed (and the money not charged) in the process previous to the Express Entry, people should choose NO to the question that asks if you have applied before for a PR to IRCC (CIC). In these cases, you souldn't have received an UCI.

EDIT: When I say "the process previous to the Express Entry" I mean in the years 2014 and before, because the Express Entry was implemented in 2015.

Last edited:

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're very much welcome brother!
I'm so glad I was able to help.

So, to add to the general knowledge of this forums I resume the learning:
If an application was not processed (and the money not charged) in the process previous to the Express Entry, people should choose NO to the question that asks if you have applied before for a PR to IRCC (CIC). In these cases, you souldn't have received an UCI.
That is absolutely 100% correct :)

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
it is not 100% that you are going to receive the invitation if your score is greater than cutoff
my friend has more than 413 before previous draw and guess what? he received nothing! it was some breakdown in the system and they didn't take his application
Maybe he didn't registered in the Job Bank. It was mandatory to have your profile active before June 6.
And, because there was no tie-breaker rule, everybory in or above the cut-off score, was suppossed to get an ITA.

Now, because they're implementing a tie-breaker rule, not everybody in the cut-off score will get an ITA.
But it seems they'll wait a month before starting to apply that rule and send invitations in round quantities.

Reactions: andieangel
X

xibalban

@ivancabrer, it was quite a let down today. But the week is young, it commences with a Wednesday!!

Can anyone suggest a Sci-Fi, I love those with twists. My favourites are Butterfly Effect, Oblivion, Inception, Interstellar, Memento, Fountain, Edge of Tomorrow. Wanna bid my time away, to rejuvenate myself for tomorrow's refresh party.

Suggest some, please!!