KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could not agree more with you buddy ^^^ they know full well if they are 435 and above at the moment they are practically guaranteed an ITA! They just come here to show off!!
I feel like they are mocking us lol. But there are folks who reply to them as mockers know nothing. Funny is, just after they get the response, they vanish not even thanking the innocent folks lol. Crazy.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
  1. xibalban - Prince Edward Island (anytown)
  2. M Dev - Toronto, Ontario
  3. jaybee2: Ontario ( suburbs)
  4. iamxty - BC (but I got Ontario NOI)
  5. hahaHHH - BC (though PEI is very appealing too)
  6. ankitptrivedi - BC (But I have an NOI from Ontario)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
two things,
1.It is quite uncommon not to have a bank account

rarely I have a smile on me going through this forum,mostly because like many I'm also tensed about the chances...and I have a big smile reading ur reply...:)...
it's so nice that you are building a Viber group and all...best wishes to u and friends...
and about me landing first,I have hurdles too...like the experience letter is yet to be with me and I don't know how my ex employer is writing it :(...hope they're doing as per my request .. .and funds...im hoping to do with a gift from dad or brother once I receive the ITA...but I'll not be able to show a healthy 6months account statement...and I had worked in Qatar on business Visa and getting a PCC or a letter of refusal is difficult as Qatar as state policy do not issue PCC to non residence permit holders...:(...so it is not as easy as it looks with CRS :(..
however we all should keep coming back to the forum and stay connected...I'm not much of an initiator so eagerly waiting if someone starts a thread 'happily immigrated to Canada....' I would like to be a part of that thread and that could be a platform for sharing job opportunities,other help,finding housing and also once in a blue moon meet ups /road trips etc;)...
so wish you all the best with all ur efforts...and esp with ur polish friend...
som
I am glad to learn i brought your big smile. That's nice of you to say. Now that i know, yes you do have a lot of work to do and pretty important ones too. I also had a big headache to get my PCC from Ireland, turns out it was the most easiest. For PoF i am in the same boat. My cash and my parent's cash has been exhausted because of recent purchase of land. Even though my parents have plenty of properties, i will not want them to sell anyone of it just for this purpose. My brother-in-laws and sisters will gladly help but i am not sure if a gift deed from my brother-in-law will work. Not sure but i need to find out.

But trust me mate, we all have been in a situation in the past where we didn't know how to get out of it, i did. But we all prevail, those who are willing to fight. So by the time you will land in Canada and cross the immigration at the airport, that will be the time you will realize, well that wasn't that difficult lol. As far as meet-ups after getting there, that will happen, i will do something about it, in fact i am doing it rite here even before the ITA lol. Although i am in my very early 30's, i still have plenty of youth left in me. I used to be a massive party guy back in Ireland lol. So we all gonna buy a SUV and have a long drive from Toronto to Vancouver, how about that lol. Also watching Northern Lights is my long long long time wish. With polish girl, mate the chat is already on as i type this hehehe. Good day :)

X

xibalban

BC is taking the lead here, it was my first choice too.

Also watching Northern Lights is my long long long time wish.
Well, that could be it. We could all meet up North, in June 2018.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello everyone,
(i posted this question in the "EE step by step" but as i 'm not sure whether people read all posts here, and anyway i also hope for this the 66th Draw )
i created an EE profile, but i am a bit concerned,
as i did answer that my family consists of 3 people (including me), but at the end on top of my application in the Summary:
it states my name as a Primary applicant
and my husband's ad a Dependent applicant,
and my child is not there (i was not asked any info about the child-name ,age, nothing).
Is this the way it is supposed to be?
i have put this question yesterday but there was no revert from any one.
While filling EE profile did we mention kids's details? i dont remember. But i scanned my entire application yesterday and there is no place where we mentioned kids details. But in family section we mentioned the no. of people thats all. So thats the reason it is showing only spouse

Reactions: aneti

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
  7. ShahidF - Toronto, Ontario

surbhi6882

May 16, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
13th May 2017
Nomination.....
NOI recvd 19th may
Hello
I from India and relatively new to this forum. I have just dropped my file in EE pool. I have been working with my husband in his business ever since i got married in 2005, taking breaks in between when my kids were born. His was a proprietorship firm and i was working as an employee. I have been filed ITR for the last two years of my working with him and transactions from the company account to mine are not uniform. We suffered losses two years ago, so i quit last year and got myself a job in the overseas education industry, I have a one year experience in the same .
My question is .... is it a negative point to be working in ones own company (well husbands ) ??
Secondly what all documents should i present to support my work profile ?? I travelled with him twice to USA for work meetings(vendor week). I have invitation letter from my buyer to support the same.
I have also received an NOI from OINP. My CRS is 405
What is my chance ??

X

xibalban

Hello
I from India and relatively new to this forum. My CRS is 405
In an older post, someone commented that Indians will never let the CRS to drop below 400. No offense, and maybe it is just me but I see more and more Indians entering the pool lately. Perhaps, it is due to the new intolerant Government that they now have in power, forcing all the good people to flee.

Raghu_21

May 26, 2017
Hi All,
I am about to receive my TRF so still waiting for making the changes in the EE profile. I am currently at 397 points and post modification as per the new results CRS calculator shows it will be 475.
I do not have much knowledge about the "Proof of Funds" that we need to show in our account before sending the application. I do not have the required amount in my account for the past 6 months(due to various investments). I read "GIFT DEED" from father's account is one of the possible ways.
Can anyone please help me out with this!!!!
How do we show the required amount in our account?

Boomshankar

May 16, 2017
In an older post, someone commented that Indians will never let the CRS to drop below 400. No offense, and maybe it is just me but I see more and more Indians entering the pool lately. Perhaps, it is due to the new intolerant Government that they now have in power, forcing all the good people to flee.

What current Indian govt has done...FYI...

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/south-asia/narendra-modi-announces-nrs-10000-crore-as-concessional-line-of-credit-to-nepal-during-his-speech-at-constituent-assembly/article6277320.ece

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3055609/India-reaches-Nepal-Modi-reacts-swiftly-head-global-relief-rescue-killer-quake-claims-1-450.html

Note: Seeking PR is totally a personal choice. And if govt in ur country is so much tolerant & progressive, then why are people from ur country fleeing ???

Indians are hardworking and most adaptable people & hence they seek new challenges & places for better opportunities.

We are here to help each other and not to blame/insult any country/community my bro...

Jai Pashupatinath _/\_

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/south-asia/narendra-modi-announces-nrs-10000-crore-as-concessional-line-of-credit-to-nepal-during-his-speech-at-constituent-assembly/article6277320.ece

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3055609/India-reaches-Nepal-Modi-reacts-swiftly-head-global-relief-rescue-killer-quake-claims-1-450.html

Note: Seeking PR is totally a personal choice. And if govt in ur country is so much tolerant & progressive, then why are people from ur country fleeing ???

Indians are hardworking and most adaptable people & hence they seek new challenges & places for better opportunities.

We are here to help each other and not to blame/insult any country/community my bro...

Jai Pashupatinath _/\_
That was some reply. Hey dont get offended.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
The problem is we have a very huge population with lots of IT workforce. On the other hand Canada has many opportunities in IT, So you'll find lots of Indians from IT in the pool.

Reactions: KingKurly

surbhi6882

May 16, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
13th May 2017
Nomination.....
NOI recvd 19th may
Well.....Thank you for your opinion no offence taken! Will you be kind enough to shed light on my application concerns

somak2001

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Express Entry is a fair ground for all.. May the deserving win..

X

xibalban

.....to drop below 400. No offense, and maybe it is.....

Jai Pashupatinath _/\_
That response was a perfect example of intolerance.
Intolerance: Unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behaviour that differ from one's own (Oxford English Dictionary).

There was nothing personal there, as many notable Indians like Aamir Khan, Sonu Nigam, etc. have expressed concerns over the intolerant government there. Anyway, this is no place to discuss politics/Governments, etc. My mistake, and I admit it. My apologies, if I hurt anyone's sentiments.

Last edited by a moderator: