Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
See, this breaks my heart :(. Anyway, for those feeling low, I implore you to visit this link
@Immime2017 your presence is required here, to uplift our hopes.
Guys , not sure why many are feeling low, due to tie points and profile dates..

this only happens say 50 are in same CRS and only 25 ITA remaining.. but this is nothing different than a draw announced for 412 and you are sitting in 411.. if not this draw then hope for next draw.. there is consensus with everyone in this thread that CRS will drop, then why worry on this too much.. find ways to increase CRS even if it is One point..

X

xibalban

You lucky person, you! :D When it comes to profiles, old is gold! ;)
I remember my posting elsewhere that IRCC is biased, and cares less for old fellas, since CRS reduces the older you grow. The tie-breaker rule must be their reply. Alas, they totally forgot about Ontario's website updates, which asks us to re-create our profiles in order to receive their $1500 NOI.

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
I remember my posting elsewhere that IRCC is biased, and cares less for old fellas, since CRS reduces the older you grow. The tie-breaker rule must be their reply. Alas, they totally forgot about Ontario's website updates, which asks us to re-create our profiles in order to receive their $1500 NOI.
Yes very true.. When Im in my Mid 30's they make me feel like 60's!!! Whatsoever, even if we fall for a tie, its only a matter of 2 weeks or less

Reactions: andieangel

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Cheers up guys, I don't see anyone who has lower score than mine, so just be positive and soon we all get a surprise by CIC or by a Province.

PS: my CRS is 382.
Is there any thing we need to do to get Province? or Province select us from Express entry and send an ITA?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I am not convinced they forgot. Seems like a planned strategy to divide the pool into old and new profiles.

Reactions: andieangel

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Cheers up guys, I don't see anyone who has lower score than mine, so just be positive and soon we all get a surprise by CIC or by a Province.

Someone I know is at 343 and he's very sure he's going to spend Christmas in Canada this year!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Is there any thing we need to do to get Province? or Province select us from Express entry and send an ITA?
Every province has a different criteria. Look for more information on their website or on this forum - there are specific threads for almost all provinces here. Good luck.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
For me...There was a question regarding my efforts made till now to get the license from the concerned regulatory body related to my profession..In canada
Repost..Is there anyone else who got this type of question as well