+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

X

xibalban

Thanks guys. I hope it's ok to update the EE profile while the OINP application is still under processing
I am totally unsure about this. This was the reason I withdrew my initial profile. I had made changes to my profile after receiving Ontario's NOI, and felt it would be safer to recreate it with updated details and wait for another NOI. Turns out, it worked against my favour considering the new changes about preference to older profiles.
Take a lot of caution, and take many more opinions (i.e. don't rely on my post, and hold me responsible later) before you make the changes.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/express-entry.asp

From the link above:
----------------
These Instructions came into force on June 6, 2017.

Note: All changes are in place since June 6, 2017. Some foreign nationals might not see their Comprehensive Ranking System score change for several days. All scores will be updated before the next round of invitations to apply where the Express Entry system detects that points are changed. There are no new questions to answer in the Express Entry profile. Foreign nationals do not need to update their profile unless they wish to provide new information related to these changes.
---------------

IRCC, what happened? :eek:

Edit: IRCC should send a message to all candidates that there is a new question added in the Work History section.

Last edited:

Live life

May 6, 2017

From the link above:
----------------

Note: All changes are in place since June 6, 2017. Some foreign nationals might not see their Comprehensive Ranking System score change for several days. All scores will be updated before the next round of invitations to apply where the Express Entry system detects that points are changed. There are no new questions to answer in the Express Entry profile. Foreign nationals do not need to update their profile unless they wish to provide new information related to these changes.
---------------

How about the research questions that are added? Everyone needs to update that?

Reactions: baka

rajdeep_bose

Jun 8, 2017
Hi guys I have a problem.
I have a bachelor degree and a pg diploma and both have been assessed by WES. The former has been evaluated as bachelors degree (3years) and the latter as one yesr post secondary study from an unrecognised university under the canadian equivalent tab. However in the report it just mentions bachelors degree (3years) at the beginning under the Canadian equivalent summary.
I want to know if I should mention about the diploma and select "one year post secodary education" tab under the ECA while filling up the education section in the EE profile over and above the bachelors degree. Why I ask is because including the diploma is increasing my overall points. Or should I just mention my bachelors degree qualification and ignore the PG Diploma.
Guys need urgent help on this. Please help

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
That's what I am saying. According to that ministerial instruction, there are no new questions but turns out there is..

Live life

May 6, 2017
I am totally unsure about this. This was the reason I withdrew my initial profile. I had made changes to my profile after receiving Ontario's NOI, and felt it would be safer to recreate it with updated details and wait for another NOI. Turns out, it worked against my favour considering the new changes about preference to older profiles.
Take a lot of caution, and take many more opinions (i.e. don't rely on my post, and hold me responsible later) before you make the changes.
Did you get another noi from Ontario? Did your update involve change of crs?

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Guys need urgent help on this. Please help
Ofcourse you should mention that because you'll get additional points for canadian education too. I dont think you need a WES for your diploma that you've completed IN Canada. You should chose the option two or more post secondary.

rajdeep_bose

Jun 8, 2017
Ofcourse you should mention that because you'll get additional points for canadian education too. I dont think you need a WES for your diploma that you've completed IN Canada. You should chose the option two or more post secondary.
My bad. I should have mentioned earlier. My PG Diploma is not done from Canada. It is done from India and as per the WES ECA it mentions one year post secondary study from unrecognised university. The reason why I am asking if I should include that or should I just include the bachelors.

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Complete the new research questions and check again.

I updated my spouse's IELTS and noticed that both points were added automatically.

T

Thanks man, I just did that and my status is showing processing update, but they didn't ask me any questions about siblings in Canada? Hope to get the added points because I have a brother in Calgary!

Last edited:

baka

Jun 2, 2017

From the link above:
----------------

---------------

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
Somebody mentioned that they filled in the new work history survey and got 15 new points? How is that possible?

In the Research section, they ask whether you want to answer the questions so it's optional. You can select No and save and submit your profile. But what about people who don't select any option? Don't know if they will be eligible for the next draw.

baka

Jun 2, 2017

From the link above:
----------------

---------------